Chapterrrrrr 3!

This one might not be as good as the others :( Especially the speeches. Sorry :(

Athena's POV:

        The blue water ran down the side of the bath. The bottom of my hair was now a yellowish green colour. (AN: This happened to me when I had my blue streak last year :/) Nothing a little hairdye couldn't fix, I had phil prepare the dye while I washed the blue out my hair. "Phil! Can I have the dye?" I shouted towards his room. He came out a few seconds later and tossed me the bottle. I walked into the bathroom and started the process of re-dyeing my hair.

        When I had finished, waited the appropriate amount of time, washed the dye off and dried it I started to curl my hair like I usually do. I did my makeup to match my dress, blue and turquoise. I finished the look off with a shiney nude lipgloss. "Ath, We're leaving in 20 minutes. Hurry up!" Dan shouted knocking on my door. I grabbed my dress that was hanging onthe wardrobe door. I quickly slipped it on, adjusted the skirt and pulled the gloves up my arms. I slipped my shoes onto my feet, I put my silver necklase with my initials on round my neck.

        "Athena! Hurry up!" Dan shouted, knocking on the door again. I quickly pulled my mask on and walked to my door. I walked into the living and stood in front of Dan and Phil, "Do I look alright?" I asked twirling round for them to both see. Phil smiled and said "Awwww my litle sis is grown up." I rolled my eyes causing him to grin. Dan suddenly had his camera in his hands and started a new video. "Hey, internet. It's masquerade night! And as you can see, me and Phil are wearing suits, thats rare. Oh and Mrs Lester, look at how adorable your kids look tonight." He said and pointed the camera at us. I smiled, waved and hugged Phil.

        The taxi that Dan booked to take us to the venue, beeped outside. I grabbed my leather jacket that stops at my waist. We piled into the car, Dan and Phil quickly pulling there masks on. Within 5 minutes we were there, as soon as I stepped out I noticed someone wearing the same dress as me, just different colours. I looked at her hair, it was in a really neat bun she had little curly bits coming down the side of her head. She turned and smiled at me, I studied her eyes. They were a really light pale green. These eyes could only belong to two people, now I doubt it's the male.

        "Aurora?" I asked looking at the girl. She smiled and said "Hey Ath! I like your dress, looks like we had the same idea." She smirked and I laughed. "Wheres Peej?" I asked, "Oh he's already in there, shall we go in my dear?" She replied jokingly, I linked my arms with hers and said "Yes we shall." We then skipped in, probably looking like maniacs. I took off my leather jacket and handed it to the man at the door. He smiled at me and Aurora before wishing us a good time and letting us in.

        I walked in and I know on the invite it said classic masquerade, but here people are dancing to pop music. I'm sorry but isn't this meant to be a classic masquerade party? Although, as soon as me and Aurora heard our song playing we were all over that dance floor! The song wasn't pop, it was by Muse, Aurora's favourite band. The song was Super Massive Black Hole. We were jumping, dancing everything. It was the most fun I'd ever had! That was until someone came over and started chatting her up, "Hey, I'm Joe." I heard him say. That was it she was away, a couple of minutes later I saw her laughing with him, I gave her a thumbs up and she shook her head. She excused herself and came over to me, "Me and Joe are going to be good friends. It's not like that." She said, "Hey, maybe you might meet someone I mean hardly anyone knows who anyone is. You could meet someone for once." She added before leaving by the bar, alone.

        "Hey." I heard someone say from behind me, I turned round careful not to spill my coke on myself. I was faced with a young man, around my age judging by his voice. He had black hair and green eyes, they looked familiar but in my state of mind I couldnt place them. No I wasn't drunk, I was just over-thinking what Aurora just said to me. "Hi." I said smiling, managing not to stumble over my words for once, yay! "So, wanna dance?" He asked, I nodded taking his outstretched hand. We dance for almost the rest of the night, before we had to do a speech there was a slow dance, me and Mr Mystery Guy decided to dance this together. I looked around for Aurora and saw her dancing, with Dan. My best friend was dancing, with my brothers best friend. She looked over at me and who I was dancing with, she gave me a thumbs up while looking shocked.