Emergency Evacuation

So far guys till I get further in the series this is all I can do so give me time okay?

Carnage's POV

We were being attacked by IMC hostiles. Me, Slone, and Viper were atop the the ship shooting at the IMC when all the ships dropped low towards the engines... Then we heard a explosion. "Shit! Their shooting the engines." Viper said through the comms.

Blisk: I know! We are warping outta here get down here to the bridge! Hurry!"

We complied to Blisks orders and went to the front of the ship. There Blisk, Ash, Richter, and Kane were waiting. Once we got their we warped.

"Alright everybody, we have to drop once we get to the nearest planet." Blisk ordered.

We came outta warp drive and got ready to drop. Soon we heard more explosions. Then the ship started to tilt forward. We were going to crash land. I ran to the controls and disembarked from Shadow my Monarch.

"Everybody we have to crash land this damn thing! Prepare to brace for impact!" I yelled into comms of my helmet.

"Alright!" Everyone said in unison as they embarked their titans.

Soon enough we were plummiting to the ground nose first.

Shadow: PILOT I ADVISE YOU EMBARK AND BRACE YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY

Me: Not happening I need to make sure we don't explode during impact!

Shadow: PROTOCOL 3:PROTECT PILOT. IF YOU DON'T THEN I WILL EMBARK YOU MYSELF PILOT.

Like always Shadow grabbed me and embarked me. He didn't switch controls to me either. Soon enough.. We made impact with the ground. Causing all of us to fly out of the ship. As I was going out the window I blacked out.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Alex running from Shadow trying to inject stim!

Shadow:ANALYZING PILOTS STATUS...
PILOTS STATE:UNCONSCIOUS. APPLYING  BLOOD TYPE A TO PILOTS BRAIN.

*Shadow injects blood into Alex' brain then injects stim into his neck*

Alex:AH! Crap shadow that hurt! You know I hate needles!

Shadow: PROTOCAL 1:NEURAL LINK WITH PILOT. COMPLETE
PROTOCAL 2: UPHOLD MISSION: NO MISSION AVAILABLE.
PROTOCAL 3:POTECT PILOT.
READY WHEN YOU ARE PILOT.

Me: Alright Shadow first mission. Find everyone else. Locate our nearest team members.

Shadow:SCANNING FOR NEAREST TEAMMATES... SLONE AND VIPER LOCATED 200 FEET WEST... NO LOCATION ON THE OTHERS PILOT.

We made our way towards the other two. There their Titans had two teenage girls poking at the titans.

Viper: Hey get the hell off you girl!

Slone: I don't get off now you little girl i'll come up there and kick you off!

All I could do was laugh.

Me: Haha, you guys seem to have some curious people poking you.

Viper: Oh really? I totally didn't notice?!

I walked over to Viper and picked the girl up and got the other off Slone. Shadow opened up the hatch and I disembarked. So did the others. Shadow set them down. I walked up to the girl with the red cloak and the blonde girl. They seemed scared when they seen me walking towards them.

Me: Calm down. It's ok we won't hurt you ladies. Just tell us where we are and what planet we're on.

Little Red Riding hood: Im Ruby and this is my sister Yang.

Yang: Hi!

Ruby: Right now you're on Remnant we seen this ship crash as we were going to Beacon. So got curious and came to investigate. When we arrived we found those two Paladins on the ground. We got on top to see what they were and they got up.

Me: So.. We are on a unknown planet and have no idea where the others are.

The two girls looked at me confused. Then 6 bull heads came in for a landing.

Ruby: Oh, that must be Ironwood and Ozpin!

The bull heads opened up and troops came running out and started to surround us. Then came out two men who I suggest are Ozpin and Ironwood.

Viper: Who are you all?!

Our titans readied themselves if it came to gunning them down.

Ozpin: Calm down you all.

The man walked past our titans and went up to me.

Ruby's POV

Ozpin walked past the Paladins and up to the Atlas looking guy next to me.

Ozpin: Im Professor Ozpin and that's Ironwood General of Atlas. And might who you all be?

Carnage: My name is Carnage.

Slone: My name is Slone.

Viper: *Bows* My name is Viper. Nice to meet you sir.

When Viper finished talking three bull heads landed.

Ozpin: I have a question for you 3 and you also Ruby. How would you like to join Beacon.

Me: OHMYGODYES!!!

Viper&Carnage: OW!

Ozpin: And you three?

Viper, Slone&Carnage: Sure.

Ozpin: Great! Load your Paladins into those three bull heads. Once your ready we'll get to Beacon.

How was that? I think I did good. But what will happen in the next chapter?! Find out next ti-

Slone: Say it and I will cut your dick off!

Author: *gulps* anyway find out what happens next. *RUNS AWAY YELLING*

To be continued...