Welcome To Beacon!!

This is a song I forgot existed until was going through my playlist. Song is by Waka Flocka. Anyway lets get to the story shall we?!

Carnage's POV

We were coming in for a landing when Viper embarked his Titan and dropped out and started flying.

Me: Hey showoff what you doing there?

Viper: Ah, just tryen to impress the ladies that appear to be attending a school from Harry Potter!

Me: Err.. Roger that jackass

I embarked Shadow.

Me: Alright viper get infront of me lets see who the show off is after this fight from the sky.

Viper: Oh boy! Lets do it brotha! Im ready!

Sadow:READY TO SHOWOFF PILOT.
TRANSFERRING CONTROLS TO PILOT.

I run and jump the bull head and onto Viper as we fall we are trying to fight. Everyone was shocked by what we were doing except Slone.
Slone drops down on both of us and slams us together as we land.

Slone: Appears im the real show off.

Viper&Me: Darnit!

We walk towards the landing Bull heads and 2 other girls come running out.

Ozpin: It appears you two like be showoffs I assume?

Viper&Me: We are like Brothers from another Mother!

Yang: Creepy.

Weiss: Yea now I regret coming out here. These two dolts seem childish!

Weiss's POV

I came running towards the three paladins who just fell while running to them one slams the other two into each other. I couldn't but chuckle

Ozpin: It appears you two like to show offs I assume?

Viper&Carnage: We are like brothers from another mother!

Yang: Creepy.

Me: Yea now I regret coming out here. These two dolts seem childish!

Carnage: And who might you be... *notices slowflake on jacket* Ice Queen?

Me: Don't call me that!

The one in the black and red Paladin jumped out. He walked up while taking off his helmet. Revealing his fiery red eyes and slick black hair.

Me: M-my name is Weiss and that's Blake *Points to Blake who is smirking from my reaction.*

Carnage: My name is Carnage. Pleasure to meet you Wiess. *Takes my hand and kisses it*

I started to blush a tiny. Not much for the others to see. Alteast he is kind. It's nice to meat a boy that's kind.

Me:Who are they and what are those. *I point at the paladins and the male and female looking Atlas people.*

Shadow:MY NAME IS SHADOW.
MS. SCHNEE DAUGHTER OF HER PARENTS WHO MADE THE "SCHNEE DUST COMPANY"?
THAT IS MY PILOT CARNAGE.
I AM A MONARCH CLASS TITAN...
THE OTHER TWO TITANS THE RED ONE IS AN ION CLASS TITAN... AND THAT ONE WITH FACE AND THIN BODY FEATURE IS A NORTH STAR CLASS.
AS FOR THE PILOTS SLONE IS PILOT OF THE ION TITAN... VIPER IS THE PILOT OF THE NOTH STAR. ANYMORE QUESTIONS MS. SCHNEE?