Searching for team Apex

Song is Bullet Train. So im going to use the Ogre and Atlas Titan. But you guys think about the other one. So no announcements that are new... Soooo.. Lets get to the story.

Weiss's POV

Winter walks into my classroom and just sits down for an odd reason. She keeps looking back at me with a smirk.

Me: What are you smirking about?

Winter: You'll see little sis.

The teacher turns around and gets a shocked look on her face. Then I get picked up.

Me: Gah!

Carnage: What's up?

Me: Carnage!

I hug him tightly not wanting to let go.

Me: Im glad your okay. Im sorry you got hurt. It's my fault you got hurt. Will you for-

I got interrupted by him placing his lips on mine. I instantly kissed him back. When we broke apart a string of saliva was the only connecting us. I also noticed I wrapped my legs around his waist. But he's blocking peoples sight.

Me: That's not a good idea when im wearing a skirt.

Winter: Yup. Wear shorts er pants when you're gonna do that.

Carnage: Watch this.

All the boys are staring because my legs are wrapped around him. Then everyone hears a gun cock and everyone stops staring.

Carnage: It's that easy.

Me: Thanks. Jaune I see you tryen to peek.

Jaune sits up straight looking forward.

Winter: Ice Queen has melted and now... It's wet...

Me: Hey! No im not!

Winter: Yet...

Me: I hate you..

Winter: I love you too.

I look back up at Carnage which sucks because he is 6'8". He is blushing a dark red and his nose is bleeding.

Me: Haha, are you blushing?

Carnage: Yeah... Winter that was unexpected... Plus... And what if I did. What would you do?

Winter: I'd be happy. But also kill you.

Carnage: Well if I did you wouldn't be able to kill me.

Shadow: PROTOCOL 3: PROTECT PILOT.

Winter: Oh yeah forgot about that.

Then we hear a loud rumble and engines?

Me: What's that?