The Betrayal FINALE PART 1

Carnage's POV

Me: Baby you know I have to do this.

Weiss: But what if you die Carnage? I don't want to lose you.

Me: You won't I promise.

Viper:... It's time Carnage...

Me: Get the others off me and Viper will deal with Simon.

Weiss: *Sob* I-I can't. *sob* I don't want to lose you.

Winter: Sis... Come on we are dropping with the other titans.

Me: Listen baby... I will come back.. Nora, Ren, and Jaune are waiting.

Weiss: *Sob* F-fine. But *sob* you better come back.

Me: I will. I promise.

They leave and it's just me and Viper.

Me: *Sigh* How did Blake handle it.

Viper: She's a mess now.

Me: You ready?

Viper: Yeah.. Lets finish that bastard.

Shadow: LOCKED AND LOADED

Northstar: LETS GO

Just then I got a message from Northstar in my helmet. "I will grab Shadow as you said Carnage."

We make our way to the bridge and find Simon.

Viper: You will die Simon.

Me: This ship will blow in 4 minutes.

Simon: Good luck.

I run up and tackle Simon's titan. Simon kicked me off of him. Viper flew in and tackled him but instantly got thrown back. Viper disembarked and made a sprint to Simon but got punched back weakening him. After a while I got him. Simon used both arms to grab the sword I smashed open his cockpit and grabbed him. Shadow was at 28% Hull damage. Northstar dropped with shadow. I walked over to Viper and picked him up. I walked towards the giant door and ripped my tags off and gave them to him.

Panel: 10 SECONDS..

Me: Sorry bud. Tell her im sorry...

I threw him off the ship.

Viper's POV

Carnage had given me his dog tags and threw me off the ship.

Me: CAAAAAAARRRRNNNNNAAAAAAGGGGE!!!!!

Then I heard everything go silent with a bright light from the ship then *BOOM!!!!*

Me: Im sorry Weiss... Im sorry your child will be without a father. It's my fault he is dead.

Northstar flew up and caught me as I was falling. When I landed I had no choice but to tell her.

Weiss: NOOOOOOO!!!!! *Sobbing*

She fell to her knees crying her eyes out. Everyone else was in sorrow. I watched the ship plummet to the ground and Militia arrive. He will not be forgotten. He is a legend.

Short, yeah I know. But this kinda made me cry a bit. But if you can guess what game it was that a soldier was thrown off a covienant ship. What Halo is it from? And we are past 100 views so future scene incoming