IMC Retreat.

Hey! So now we will be doing this chapter possibly only in Jacks POV. So hope you all enjoy.

Jack Cooper's POV

Me and BT were waiting for Titanfall to get the IMC to leave this planet but we knew we will have to protect every planet.

Zenithal: Im ready to finish these fuckers Jack.

Me: Haha we are not even close kid we gotta find Simon.

Predator: Can I put a bullet in his head?

Sarah: Calm down you two.

Me: I can see why they are excited Sarah. This may be the first time in a while the IMC left Earth alone.

Sarah: You three are why we are able to do this.

Me: Wait have you noticed the Apex Predators haven't made contact with us in a while.

Predator: Yeah. They make contact with us every 2 days. The last transmission was three days ago. They said they had the Leviathan the IMC had for some reason.

Pilot1: Sarah! We have a new contact from Richter.

Sarah: Lets see it before we drop.

Contact panel: playing call

Richter: This is Richter if anyone can hear me we have been shot down by IMC and landed on a planet called Remnant im separated from the others. Im not sure if they are alive. But I've found a tribe village North of the crash site. If anyone can hear me please send help. I know you all are busy if this is reaching the Militia. But when you can send help you never know if this is reaching IMC but I hope not. This is Richter of the Apex Predators out.