Attacking Remnant

Comen back with a new chapter. No announcement so on with the story.

Carnage's POV

We were lined up in front of Simon. He injected me and the others with something that took control of us. At the moment we were falling at Beacon.

Viper: Soldiers spotted below at Beacon not Militia though.

Blake: Hahaha!

Kane: Let their screams bring dreams!

When we landed the students ran to us. He noticed something different as the girls ran at them. Rapidly attacking the students till they died.

Shadow: SCANNERS INDICATE PEOPLE IN THE ACADEMY. BREACH AND ENTER PILOTS.

We crashed through the walls and opened fire. Killing the people inside.

Ruby: This is better than I thought.

Blake: Yeah. Lets clear this place out.

Zenithal: I want to watch them bleed.

Winter: I know right?

Weiss: How many more?

Raid: NOT MUCH...

We locate the remaining people and slautered the remaining people. We came back  out of Beacon and saw Jaune and his team except Pyrrha.

Jaune: Pyrrha.

Nora: What the hell.

Ren: They don't seem right.

I disembarked and dashed at Jaune and when I reached him I slammed him in the ground. The other two went for an attack but Weiss knocked them away. Ren went for a hit on Blake but Ruby blocked the attack. Nora ran up to Ruby and hit her away. Ruby dug her scythe into the ground to slow herself down.
Predator kicked Nora back away.

Ren: It's no use. We have to get back and tell the others.

Nora: Yeah!

Jaune: Way ahead of you.

The three ran off as we stood by and watched.

Simon: Are we clear to drop?

Me: Yes sir. We cleared out beacon and drive away some strong students. No casualties sir.

Simon: Good. We can make Beacon our base for now. Watch the DZ while we drop.

Viper: Yes sir.

As everyone watched the DZ IMC titans rained from the sky.

Nora's POV

Me: It's a good thing we came back early to help.

Ren: They didn't seem normal. Mainly because the girls eyes were a dark red.

Jaune: Well we weren't early enough. They slaughtered everyone at Beacon.

Me: Ironwoods not here. Militia isn't here. Ozpin isn't here. Winter is with them. The other guys are at the Militia base. Best we can do is hold them back from reaching the Atlas bases. If they manage to reach the Atlas bases we are screwed. They will wipe them out.

Ren: Look. There are more falling to the ground.

Jaune: Militia?

Me: Lets see.

We make our way back and climb into some trees and watch the titans.

Simon: You all did good. Now you said there were three students that escaped?

Carnage: Yes sir.

Simon: Find them. They can't alert the other students. We need to surprise the Militia and the so called Atlas.

Weiss: Yes sir.

Simon: Good. Hate to have to kill her.

Carnage: Please don't sir.

Simon: Then get it done.

To be continued...