Chapter 2~

Blizz's POV~

Today is my first day. Mom just dropped me off. I look at the car as it drives away. I'm on my own now. I look at the building. It's way bigger than my old elementary school. I decide to walk in with schedule in hand. The school was split up into four hallways. I look around and see a girl a little bit older than me. Maybe she's been here and knows where to go.

"Um hi," I say walking up to her. I hate being in these awkward social situations.

"Hello, can I help you?" She says in a sweet, calm voice.

"Actually, yeah. I'm trying to find room 205." I say.

"You're new here aren't you? Go down that hallway and second door on the right." She says.

"Thanks a lot!" I tell her.

"No problem! I'm Laura, 7th grade." She says extending her hand for me to shake.

"I'm Blizz, 6th grade." I shake her hand.

"It was nice meeting you. Email me if you need any more help." She says walking away.

"Ok, thanks!" Great, I just made a friend...I think.

I go to the hall that she told me. I see a lot of kids taller than me by an inch or two, but most were my hight. I finally get to the room and walk in. There were probably fifteen kids huddled in groups talking to one other. Since I didn't have any friends, I didn't recognize anyone. I sat in the back of the room and pulled out a book.

I look to see the time and notice that ten minutes have passed. I look around to see two kids looking at me. They turn red when I notice them starring. After they talk for awhile they come over.

"HELLO!!" Says the girl. She looked unique from the other kids, especially with the giant unicorn horn in her head. Yet, I've seen kids with wings and tails.

"Um, Hi" I wave giving them a warm smile.

"HI I'M CHAR-" the girl starts.

"Shush, don't you have to go to the bathroom or something?" The doy says.

"Matter of fact, I do." She says running out the room. The boy shakes his head and chuckles.

"Her name is Hyper, if you haven't noticed already." He says sitting next to me. I giggle at his small joke.

"I'm Ethan," He says looking into my eyes. I smile at him.

"I'm Blizz. By the way, I like your eyes." I say. He starts to blush a little.

"Thanks, I like yours too." He says. (starts bouncing in seat bc is listening to Seventeen from Heathers)

"So what was her name?" I ask him.

"I'll let her tell you when she comes back. Right now I wanted to know more about you." He says.

"Oh! Well, I-I" OMG, Blizz! Stop embarrassing yourself! He's just so- no you just met him. Besides, there are a lot of cute kids in this class, like that girl that just left. I break out of my thoughts and notice him still looking at me.

"Could you say that again?" He says.

"Excuse me, what?"

"You were mumbling, I couldn't hear you." Shoot, I hope he didn't hear anything I said. I was about to answer him the teacher started talking.

"Hello class, My name is Miss. Lizzy (Yes that Lizzy). Please be silent as I take role. She called out a few names. Ethan and I started talking. He seemed a pretty cool guy. Dark, but honestly who isn't?"

"Charlotte ( gosh I have to learn how to spell this flipping name)?" She calls.

"HEEERE!!" yells the girl who was with Ethan.

"Blizz?" She calls next. I start to heat up beacuse I have to actually speak.

"Here!" I say softly, but loud enough to hear. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Could you please come here?" She asks. I give Ethan a worried look and walk over to her.

"What are your parents' names?" She asked.

"Um, Ryan and Sabre" I say. Her face lights up.

"Thought so! I didn't know they stayed together after all those years." I nod not knowing at all what she was talking about.

"Tell them I said 'Hi'" She says.

I walk back to my friends, at least I think they are. 

"What was that about?" Ethan asked.

"She just asked who my parents are," I say

"My parents are Goldy and Luke (Cause who's gonna hire a person named Unicornmann?)" Charlotte says. I look at her weirdly(here comes the innocents)

"One of your parents is a girl?" I ask her. She looks me weirdly too.

"Yeah, aren't your parents a girl and a boy?" She says.

"No, mine are both boys." I say. We look at each other weirdly.

"You must be lying." She says. I gasp as if I was offended, which I am!

"I am not!" I shout.

"Uh huh!" 

"How are you going to tell me what gender my parents are!?!" I yell back. We look at each for a minute before walking to opposite sides of the rooms. I sit at a table and rest my head. I feel a hand on my back and look up to see Ethan.

"UGH!!" 

Well, that was a lot longer than I expected. I love the innocents in this XD. I'm in school and don't feel like rereading this, so sorry for mistakes :P. Hope you enjoyed Until next time...Bye!!! -Princesskitty118