Chapter 4~

Sabre's POV~

"Hey, Mom!!" I hear Blizz yell as she enters the house.

"Hey, Princess!! Any news for today?" I ask.

"Um yeah actually. This girl was being mean to us today," she says.

"Oh? what did she say?" I ask.

"She was saying about how you and dad were keeping your relationship a secret and broke her dad's heart." She chuckles. I drop a plate in shock and it breaks.

"Mom? Are you ok?" Blizz asks. I look at her.

"What else did she say?" I say walking to the couch with Blizz following.

"She told Ethan that his uncle abused his mom." She explains. I stare at her in disbelief.

"Are you ok? You're turning pale." I nod.

"Did she mention when this happened?" 

"Daycare..." My eyes grow wider.

"Moose, Unicorn, Goldy, Tina..." I mumble as it all comes back.

"Those are some of the names she mentioned."

"Shark." I say.

"That one, i'm not familiar with."She says

"Blizz, thanks for telling me this. You're free to go do whatever." She leaves the room and down the hallway.

I put my face in my hands. She met the kids... I was kinda happy, but she met Shark and Kats', kid. Who knows how much shit they told her? Ryan walks in and sees me.

"Hey Babe, you ok?" I look up at him.

"We need to talk..." 

*time skip to when they're done*

"Do you think it's...?" Ryan starts.

"I know it is."

"Wanna call or what?"

"Yeah, I think it's time we have a little reunion." I pull out my phone. I finally found the contact that hasn't been touched in forever. I dial the number and she finally answers.

Goldy's POV~

Charlotte had just finished telling me about her day. She was telling me about how I think was- My phone rang. I took the phone out my pocket and read the caller ID. Sabre. I let out a small yelp and drop the phone.

"Mom, are you-" Charlotte looks down and answers the phone.

"Charlotte, Don't!!" I try to stop her, but it was too laaate.

"Hello, I saw the name Sabre and I wanted to know are you friend's dad?" She asks. It's him. After that fight we had I thought I'd never seen him again, let alone my child meet his.

Charlotte nods and hands me the phone.

"H-hello?" I say with a shaky breath.

"Hi,...G-Goldy." He hesitates to say my name.

"Hi, Sabre. So, I'm guessing you heard?" I as 

"Yeah, and I also want to say I'm for that." He says.

"It's fine, and I'm sorry too." I say.

"So, how about we bing our kids to the daycare tomorw and explain everything?" He offers.

"Sure I think that'd be nice." I smile

"Ok Bye!"

"Bye" I say in almost a whisper.

So now the kids are gonna meet each other and find out what happened....I guess. What do you think Goldy and Sabre fought about that they lost touch for 12 years? Until next time...Bye!!! -Princesskitty118