Chapter 7~

Blizz's POV~

I open my eyes to see a huge building in front of me. Where am I?

"Whoo!!" I see Charlotte fly above my head.

"What the heck!?" I shout. I stand up and look around. I was in a city with a bunch of tall buildings. I look at my reflection in a window. I'm in a light pink superhero suit. I had a cape and everything!

"Hey, Blizz!!" Charlotte shouts flying over me again. She had on a black leotard with a translucent, purple, glitter skirt.

"Hey! How are you doing that? And where are we?" I ask.

"I don't know, just jump up and lean to where you wanna go." She instructs. I do as told and surprisingly it worked.

"Do you have any other powers?" I ask.

"Uhh, I was able to flood a building earlier." She responds

"I wonder if I have any powers." I say.

I hold up my hands to my face. I slightly tightened my muscles and fire shot out my palms making me yip.

After practicing for a minute I get the hang of starting and stopping the heat.

"Hey, where's Ethan?" She asks. I look around in the air and see no one. Then I hear a loud explosion. I look over to see a large mushroom cloud of smoke in the distance.

"Charlotte, I think we're in some superhero realm. And that's our way out" I say pointing towards the explosion.

"Ok, you want me to got INTO danger? Um, no." She comments blankly.

"Um, yes. Now come on." I grab her and we fly over to where the commotion was.

We hide behind a building and look over to see Ethan held captive by some giant evil robot trashing the city.

"Oh come, on!! Where are they!?" The all too familiar annoying voice crys out. She was sitting on the shoulder of the robot. While Ethan was being held by the hand.

"Maybe they're not bothered by your foolishness." Ethan sighs while messing with his fingers.

"Shut up!" She snapped. "Maybe if you made more noise, They'd notice."

Ethan rolls his eyes in annoyance.
"Oh gosh, someone please help me from this crazy woman." He says in the most careless way possible.

"Wow! That was pathetic." She scoffs
"Like your 'evil' plan." He says back.

I turn to Charlotte to explain my plan..

"Ok. You go up to them and distract them while I come from behind to burn the circuits in the machine."
She nods and I fly away putting our plan into action.

"Hey there!!" Charlotte waves flying over to the others.

"Oh goodie! Finally something interesting." Daisy smiles evilly. She squeezes her palms and ice forms around them. Better act fast.

I fly behind them to the back of the robot. I pry open a piece of metal with the control panel behind it. I create a flame with my finger and hold it close to the wires. Just as planed, the wires snap,  causing the bot to collapse.

"Woah!!" Daisy screamed as she she sides off the shoulder. But is immediately saved by Charlotte.

I fly over to Ethan and save him before he hits the ground. He looks up at me and gives me small smile saying thanks. Then looks away to his normal annoyed face.

"Ok what the heck, Daisy?!" Charlotte yells.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" I ask.
"Just having a little fun... what am I not aloud to destroy a innocent city when I feel like it?" She huffs.

"And I thought I was dark. You are a tiny containment of pure evil." Ethan says.

"IM NOT SHORT!!" She yells at him.

"Whatever you say, Munchkin."

"I will kick you!"

"Go ahead.."

"YOU WANNA GO!?!"

"COME AT ME, HOE!!"

"HOMIE, I WILL FU-"

"Woah, ok, let's chill.." I step in, pushing them away from each other.

"Daisy, I don't suppose you know a way out of here?" I say turning towards her.

"Well you finished the story, so just jump through the wall." She says. I look at her confused.

"Ok!" I turn to see Charlotte jump through the wall?

"Well, then..."
"Come on!" Daisy jumps in after her.

I look over at Ethan and he looks back at me. I take a breath and he jumps in with me.

I open my eyes and we're back in the daycare.

"BLIZZ!!!!" I here dad call me.
We walk out into the playroom. To see the grownups running around looking for us. When they see us, they race over to us and embrace us in a loving hug.

"Oh gosh I thought we lost you guys!!" Tina says through tears.

"Where were you!?" Mom ask.

"We we're looking at some dark portal thing and was pushed in." Charlotte explains.

They all look at each other

"The portal!"

Heyyy.. LOOK IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! I've just been to lazy and can't keep my attention on something for more than 5 minutes. BUT I forced myself to sit/lay down and finish this chapter. So I did. It may be awhile for another update from any book cuz I'm out of ideas. So I would gladly except any suggestions. Until next time...Bye!! -Princesskitty118