Chapter 6~

Blizz's POV~

"Welcome to where?" I ask.

"Honey, this is where your dad and I attended when we were kids." Mom answers.

"Also we have some people here that we want you to meet." Dad says.

Being the shy person I was, I stayed behind dad the whole time.

We walk through the doors and there were two women standing there. The shorter one had long dark brown hair and golden eyes. The taller women had Bright brown hair and emerald eyes.

Both their attention quickly turned to Mom and Dad.

"OMG, GUYS!!! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!" The short girl screams running to Mom and Dad. They both hug her back.

"Nice to see you guys again." The taller girl says.

I look around the room uncomfortable. I see two familiar faces peeking around the corner. Ethan gives me the signal to "come here" I slowly walk over to them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"I have the same question for you" Charlotte says.

"I don't know, my Dads just brought me here. What is this place?" I ask.

"We're wondering the same thing." Ethan says.

"I see you guys already met each other." Says the tall brown.

"I'm Goldy, Charlotte's Mom" says the short girl.

"And I'm Tina, Ethan's Mom." Says the taller girl.

I smile at them awkwardly. I'm really bad in these situations.

"I see you're uncomfortable. How about you and the others take a look around while we grown ups catch up." Tina says.

We nod and turn to walk down the hall. For a place they haven't been to in awhile, it sure was in great condition.

"OMG LOOK, FOOD!!!" Charlotte screams running into what looks like a cafeteria.

"I could eat." I say.

"Sure, why not?" Ethan shrugs
-
While Charlotte raids the kitchen, Ethan and I settled down with smoothies.

"So, You're Mom.... She seems nice." I start.

"Yeah she's ok but I feel like she doesn't get me." He mumbles.

"How so?" I ask.

"Ehh, it's complicated." He leans back on his phone.

"Well I have all day." I smile pushing down his phone. He gives me a small smile and rolls his eyes playfully.

"Ok" He chuckles.

"You see, I'm not a people person. I don't like human interactions. That's why you'll see me alone, earbuds plugged in or whatever. When my Mom ask why, I tell her, but I guess it's not the answer she's looking for denies it." He explains, going into a small rant.

"Sorry, I just feel a strong way about this." He says avoiding eye contact.

"Hey, it's fine." I place my hand on his thigh for assurances. He looks down at it and blushes. He looks up at me smiling, but it quickly changes.

"I-I uh don't think I ever got your number." He says holding up his phone to hide his face.

"Oh uh it's *says number*." I say

"Thanks, Pumpkin ." He says.

"Ha, Pumpkin?" I ask.

"Yeah, cuz your hair is orange like a pumpkin." He says.

"Pft-"

He smiles at me one more time before going back on his phone.

"What do you do on you're phone anyway?" I ask leaning over the table. He gives me a weird look. "Not trying to be too noisy." I pull back.

"It's ok. I've recently picked up on writing as a hobby. I write lots of poems and songs." He says.

"Songs? That's cool!" I say.

"Yeah, just need a pretty female to sing them." He says twisting his finger in my hair. I look away blushing. (I feel like they blush to much...ehh)

"Too bad I don't have one of those." He smirks at me.

"Hey!" I yell punching his arm.

"Just kidding, Just kidding" he laughs.

"Hey, you seem pretty cool, mind hanging out with me at the park Friday?" He asks. Did he ask me to hang out with him!?!

"Yeah, so it's a date?" I say.

"What?" He asks looking up at me.

"What?" I say realizing my mistake.

"No what did you say?" He chuckles.

"What?" I smile. We both break out into a laugh.

"HEY GUYS COME UP HERE!!!" We hear Charlotte yell from upstairs. (I just realized all her dialogue is in uppercase letters lol)

We had talked for so long, we didn't notice she left.

We come upstairs to see her in a weird room. Their was this huge black thing with wires and metal connected to it.

"What is that?" I ask.

"I don't know but we shouldn't touch it." Ethan says.

"But it's so big! Who knows what secrets it hides?" Charlotte says.

"Come I'm just a peek?!?" She whines.

"I don't know it lo-"

We were pushed inside and everything went dark.

Hi guys, did you enjoy? I know its been awhile, so I wanted to write a long chapter. It's almost 2am and I should be getting to sleep. Also who do you think pushed them in and what do you think will happen? Until next time...Bye!!! -Galaxycuteness304