Chapter 5~

Blizz's POV~

I groan at the 'food' that was dropped on another kid's plate. Do I really have to drink tha- excuse me, EAT that? 

"Blizz, over here!!" I turn to see Charlotte with a bag of McDonald's. I mean anything is better than this slob at the moment.

I walk over to our table and sit next to Ethan. He looks over at me and gives me a small smile.

"So what's up with you guys?" I ask stuffing my face with a chicken nugget.

"Well yesterday, my mom totally flipped out on the phone." Charlotte says.

"My dad did too!" I say.

"Really? Is your dad named Sabre, by any chance?" She asks.

"Yeah, why?" 

"That's who my mom was on the phone with!" She says. I raise an eyebrow to show interest.

"What's up losers!!" Little-Miss-Perfect says strutting her way over to us.

"You know this is where the weirdos sit." She smirks.

"Then why don't you take a seat?" Ethan says not even looking up at her. She rolls her eyes at him and continues talking.

"Away, my daddy is taking me somewhere special today!" She brags while checking her nails.

"Ok?" I answer.

"I bet your parents don't take you anywhere, do they?" She asks.

"And I bet your parents don't like a snobby little brat for a child, do they?" Ethan says. She turns red to his response. He stomps over to him and stares him right in the eyes.

"You're annoying and sarcastic. I can't stand you!" She pouts.

"Cool!" He smirks and with that, she flees.

-

After a few minutes of being in the car, I notice dad going in a different direction of our house.

"Guys, where are we going?" I ask. Mom turns around with a 'we have to talk' look.

"Honey, your father and I have been wanting to show you something for a while now." He says. I look at him confused.

"What do you me-" I look up to see a huge white and blue building coming into view.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Blizz..." Momsays.

"Welcome to another day at daycare" Dad finishes.

So sorry for the short ass chapter. I really wanted it to be longer, but I got bored writing this. I mean at least I wrote anything at all! Until next time...Bye!!! -Princesskitty118 

How Will We Keep This Secret?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें