Chapter 87: Mine and Derek's fight.

"OH MY GOD HARRY STYLES SAID MY NAME!" Skylar screams. 

We hung up right before. It's five. We have to eat, and then we are watching TV. 

"BUT HE ASKED ABOUT ME!" Molly yells. 

"Calm down. Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles said my name." Brandy says, walking away. 

"You have a major attitude!" Skylar calls after her. 

We all go down stairs, and sit down to eat. Skylar and Brandy talk about them all during dinner. 

Derek stands up, pushes his chair back, and starts to walk away. 

"Where do you think you're going?" My mother asks. 

"All I ever hear about is Harry Styles! It gets really annoying! I can't stand it anymore mom!" He squeals. 

"Harry is your sisters boyfriend!" My mom yells. 

"YEAH? WELL I HATE HIM AND HER!" He screams. He stomps up the stairs, and slams the door. 

Now everyone is staring at me. 

"I... I..." I stutter. I quickly stand up, and run into Molly's bedroom. I throw myself on the bed, and hide my face in the pillows. 

A few minutes later, Molly comes in. 

"Bri..." She starts. 

"He's such a jerk." I moan. 

"He didn't mean it at all." She says to me. 

She sits on the end of the bed. 

"Common Brielle!" She shrieks. "He didn't mean any of it."  

"I'm still upset." I mumble. 

A second later, somebody knocks on the door. Molly gets the door. 

"Okay." I hear Anna say. She pulls me up. I find myself facing Derek. 

"I'm sorry." He mumbles. 

"NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE NEVER SORRY!" I scream. 

"Calm down!" He squeals. 

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! HOW COULD YOU? I SAVED YOUR BUTT FROM A LOT OF THINGS! I GOT YOU OUT OF TROUBLE SO MANY TIMES! I LET YOU PULL MY HAIR, KICK ME, HIT ME, AND BREAK MY THINGS. I NEVER TOLD ON YOU! I'VE BEEN A PRETTY GOOD SISTER, THEN YOU TELL ME YOU HATE ME AND MY BOYFRIEND!" I yell in between my sobs.  

"WELL MAYBE IS I HEARD SOMETHING OTHER THEN HARRY COME FROM YOUR BIG MOUTH, I WOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS!" 

"YOU'RE SUCH A JERK! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT HARRY IN FRONT OF YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WANTED TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH HIM, SO HE COULD HOOK YOU UP!" I scream. 

My dad comes in the room. 

"You will continue this at home." He says sternly, before pulling Derek out. 

"Brielle, don't listen to him." Molly says. She turns on the flat screen in her room. 

"What do you want to watch?" She asks me. 

We end up deciding on watching The Big Bang Theory. I love this show so much. Anna and Skylar end up coming in too. Brandy tries, but Anna turns her down. We watch the show for hours on end, before we realize that it's midnight.