Intro, Playlist+

As of April 22, 2021 - this story has been discontinued and won't be updated. Please read "Ending this Story" chapter for more.

THIS IS THE 3RD STORY IN THE CONFIDE SERIES.
1st- confide in fear
2d- confide in hope
3rd- confide in you :) you are here!

book 3 of 3, final story to the Confide series
CONFIDE IN YOU

Alex continues to change through the struggles of life altering issues, fighting against fear and keeping the hope that Rick tried keeping alive. And of course, throughout issues that occur in each community, there still seems to be some hope and love finding its way back in.

PART 1 . Set during the first 3 years after Rick saved his loved ones, Alex is a changed woman just like everyone had changed. By leading the community with a lost Michonne, Alex is also trying to cope with her mental health after a loss she didn't see coming.

PART 2 . Forward a full 6 Years (the precious 3 years included) after Rick saved his loved ones, Alex is the leader of Alexandria alongside Michonne. Everything is at risk when a new threat rises as they linger behind the dead that continues to walk, stalk and kill.

<tried to be very vague with these descriptions of part 1 & 2 of this story!>

PLAYLIST

Fleetwood Mac, Songbird

Lennon Stella, Breakaway

The Lumineers, Nightshade

Florence + The Machine, Never Let Me Go

Hozier, To Be Alone

The Black Keys, Eagle Birds

Tame Impala, Patience

Stevie Nicks, The Highwayman

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dark Necessities

Hozier, As It Was

Lykke Li, Last Piece

CAST

Sophia bush as ALEX

Norman Reedus as DARYL

Idris Elba as ELIJAH

TWD cast members as TWD characters

This is the last story to my Daryl CONFIDE series fanfic! Just a heads up, this story will be in 2 different parts, all containing flashbacks of time we never seen on the show.

1ST PART - 3 YEARS AFTER RICK SAVED EVERYONE ON THE BRIDGE

2D PART - 6 YEARS AFTER RICK SAVED EVERYONE ON THE BRIDGE (season 9.6)

And, it'll have an EPILOGUE.

UPDATES:
EVERY Saturday night.