Chapter 10:Be With You

Nighttime...

Midoriya's POV

I went back to my room,feeling a bit dizzy and hot after Kacchan kissed my neck just now. I looked at myself in the mirror.

There were many lovebites!!! How could I hide this???

My face flushed red. I let out a heavy sigh and then sat on my bed. I stared at the blank space for a while, thinking about many things.

The nightmare, the dream and now Kacchan's weird behaviour...

My eyes suddenly caught a blueblack umbrella at the corner of the room. I approached the umbrella and held it in my hands.

This umbrella...was the one that kind man gave to me when I was running away from Kacchan's home a few days ago...

How could I find him again...? I didn't think we could meet again...

I didn't know why but when I touched this umbrella, a nostalgic feeling enveloped my heart.

That man's hands felt so warm...I felt like I had felt his warmth before...but where and when?

I hugged the umbrella. For some reason,I felt sad. I was missing something. I just knew it.

I hoped we could meet again...

The nightmare scene suddenly played in my mind. My head started throbbing fastly. I held my aching head and groaned in pain,an unspeakable one.

What was these feelings?! I had never felt such pain before!

I accidentally loosened my grips as I was trying hard to fight the pains,causing the umbrella to fall on the floor. I fell on the floor and laid there,still groaning in pain.

The horrifying scene kept playing in my mind all of sudden like a broken tape. And now, my heart start to beat fastly at inhuman speed and beads of sweats dripped out a lot, soaking wet my shirt.

I gripped my shirt firmly. This pains was much more painful than my broken bones.

I tried to get up by holding onto the chair to support myself. My body trembled heavily. I felt very weak and unenergetic.

I barely managed to stand up but my legs both felt weak. The pains wouldn't stop tormenting me and kept worsening.

I slowly walked to my bed with my trembling legs. I laid myself on the bed and tears seeped from my eyes.

This was so painful...
I couldn't bare it anymore....
I felt like I wanna die...

I slowly fell asleep with the pains still torturing myself...

.....

A few days later,

UA High,
Lunchbreak,
Class 1-A...

Midoriya's POV

This was the most horrible moment in my life. I didn't get enough sleep at all for thesw past few days. There were black circle around my eyes and my face was as pale as a ghost. I couldn't even focus in my trainings anymore to strengthen my Quirk.

I kept having the same nightmare,every night. After the dream ended, it would replay repeatedly non-stop.

But the dream became clearer and made more sense as time passed. I started to grasp the name of that boy...