Chapter 18:The Time Almost Come

Same time,
Meanwhile,
Midnight,
Midoriya's Household...

Third Person's POV

Inko cried as she looked at the phone screen in heartbreak. She couldn't believe the secret she had been keeping all this time would come out to light. But how did her daughter could remember it was the most mysterious thing she kept wondering about.

She still remembered what the doctor said after her daughter awoke from her long slumber.

"Izuku can only remember everything back with only some ways; First, she have to see the face of the people she closed to. Second, you have to spend your most of time together with her to increase the chance of regaining her memories."

Inko sobbed as she recalled her conversation with Izuku. How could she remember Hiroshi again when he was dead?

"Inko dear, what's wrong?" Hisashi came out of his room after he heard yelling and screaming just now. "I-Izuku...Our baby..." Inko sobbed in worry.

"What happened to her?!" Hisashi began to get worried after seeing his love of life cried louder. "Ho-Honey, she remembered everything..." Inko couldn't contain her tears anymore as her tears leaked out more and more of her pretty emerald eyes.

The black curly haired-man stared at Inko in total shock and disbelief. He slowly embraced his wife's shoulders and brought her to the couch to talk about Izuku. They both sat on the couch next to each other.

"I-Izuku... She called me just now, asking about Hiroshi. I-I just can't believe it. How? How can she remember...?" Inko was very confused right now. "Then what's all that yelling?" Hisashi asked.

"Izuku was mad... Because I never told her, dear. I'm a liar. She probably hate me now, Hisa..." Inko cried in her husband's chest. Hisashi rubbed his wife's back in sadness.

"Don't worry, Inko. Izuku won't hate you. She just needs some time and space to cool off,okay? Izuku isn't like that, I know." Hisashi comforted her in gentle voice. Even though he was always out for business trip, he knew Izuku very well.

Inko seemed like she accepted Hisashi's words. She weakly nodded. "Now, let's go to sleep, okay." Hisashi smiled warmly at Inko. Inko was glad her husband was here.

They both got up and walked to their room. "Inko, I won't be home tomorrow. My friends had been asking to have a reunion with them." Hisashi told Inko after she had calmed down a bit. Inko slowly nodded. "Okay..." She said and they both fell asleep.

....

Next day,
Morning,
Class 1-A Dorm,
Midoriya's Room...

Midoriya's POV

I slowly woke up when I felt sunlight blinding my eyes. I sat up and yawned, still felt a bit sleepy. As I opened my eyes again, I saw Kacchan next to me, sleeping soundly.

I smiled warmly at him. I reached out my hand and ruffled his spiky ash blonde hair affectionately. "Good morning, Kacchan..." I spoke up softly.

I was glad Kacchan came to me. If not... perharps I'm not here anymore, breathing in this world.

The whole night, I told Kacchan how I felt and Kacchan would try his best to comfort me even though he struggles a lot to do it. After that, Kacchan and I both cuddled each other until we fell asleep.