Chapter 22:Madness

Meanwhile,
Nighttime,
Class 1-A Dorm,
Common Area...

Bakugou's POV

Night already huh...

Those extras were quiet for the whole day after I freaking returned from school. They all looked hopeless... And very helpless. Their face clouded with frustration and guilty, the same one I had too.

Tch, these bugs told me to chill down but they all had the same pathetic look as me too.

"Hey, Bakubro... Who is that villain actually? You look like you knew him..." Weird Hair suddenly asked me weakly out of nowhere, catching the rest of the class' attention. I scowled at him in response, not in the mood to talk about that scumbag; Deku's stupid brother.

"B-Bakugou-kun, please tell us. We want to know more about Deku-chan..." Round Face begged sadly, sounded a bit desperated. I growled in annoyance, irritated by these dumbsters' annoying request.
"Tch, fine. That villain bastard is Deku's supposed-to-be dead brother..." I muttered under my breath. They all gasped in surprise.

Somehow, whenever I remembered or said Deku's name, my chest would start hurting because of the sudden increase of my heartbeat. It felt like my heart would explode and I hated this bothersome feeling. It tortured, tearing me apart from inside.

"Damn it, just stop freaking asking about Deku already!" I cursed in annoyance, standing on my two feet and then left this freaking lounge, going outside to clear my mess up mind.

Damn it Deku... Why did you have to get kidnapped?! You are freaking tormenting me!

You said you love me and you'll always do so why did you make me suffer?!

But what I saw right now in front of me was very shocking. "Katsuki-kun!" Auntie Inko greeted me happily. She was with All Might and Aizawa-sensei. "Auntie... Inko...?" I gasped.

Auntie Inko hugged me tightly yet it felt a bit desperated. She then broke apart from me and I looked into her jade eyes... They were red and puffy...

It might be hard for her ro endure.

"Katsuki-kun... Are you okay?" Auntie Inko asked me worriedly. Dang, she was the only person I couldn't argue at all. She was too soft-hearted and kind. I only nodded to her, telling her I was fine. "You are alone? Where is Uncle?" I asked her about Deku's "father". I rarely saw that guy and I swore to myself, I didn't like him AT ALL.

He is too strict and I don't know why, I always felt uneasy around him.

"H-Hisashi has a reunion with his schoolfriends and I don't wanna ruin his fun." Auntie Inko said in guilt. She clutched her skirt firmly.

That useless husband! He ignored his wife and daughter just TO HAVE FUN?!

"K-Katsuki-kun, the teachers told me everything about what happened..." Auntie's voice became a bit croaky. "I-It's really true that... The one who kidnapped Izu--"

"It's Hiroshi." I cut her off.

Tears flowed from her eyes when she heard me uttered those words;the ugly truth. "Mrs. Midoriya..." Sensei looked at her in pity. "N-No, how can this be--"

Auntie dropped on her knees, tears leaked out of her eyes more and more. "MRS. MIDORIYA! / AUNTIE!" Me and All Might yelled in unison. I quickly rushed to her, kneeling in front of her.

"H-How can this be...? H-Hiroshi *hiccup* was dead... H-How come he is still alive?" Auntie Inko sobbed in sadness, recalling those painful moments that even I wished I wouldn't face it anymore.