Chapter 19:Frustrated

Nighttime,
UA Dorm,
Class 1-A Dorm,
Common Area...

Third Person's POV

Midoriya took a sit next to Asui on the couch after finally finishing her chores for today. "Good work again today, Izuku-chan." Asui smiled at the tired green girl.

"Thanks for helping us with the chores. Everything seems very clean now you know." Jiro grinned at Midoriya. "Well, I don't have any choice. This is my punishment after all." Midoriya said while massaging her stiffen shoulder.

"Oh yeah, Midoriya. What are you screaming about last night?" Ashido asked that question that had been bothering her at last. Midoriya turned to look at the pinkette with hesitated look.

"Erm,well, last night... I got in a fight with my mother..." Midoriya replied while smiling awkwardly at the girls. "It's my family issue. I was too emotional last night that I got angry at her." She muttured while looking down in guilty.

"I really regret my action. I want to apologize to my mother but she didn't answer the call at all..." Midoriya covered her face in gloom, ashamed by her immaturity.

Asui patted her back twice to comfort her. "Don't worry. A mother always forgives her child, Midoriya-san." Yaoyorozu assured to ease the brocolli-haired girl.

Midoriya looked up and smiled slightly. "Thanks Yaoyorozu-san..." She thanked the rich girl, eyes seemed a bit clearer than before.

"Oi, Bakugou! Here is the trash!" Kirishima-kun suddenly yelled while walking toward Bakugou. "Dammit, Weird Hair! I just threw the trash just now!" Bakugou hollered at his best bro in irritation, annoyed by his late arrival with the trash.

Kirishima grinned like usual as if it was like nothing happened. He handed the black plastic to Bakugou. Balugou snatched it from his hand in dissatisfaction, mumbling something that no one could understand.

Midoriya suddenly got up, earning some confused looks from her female fellows. "Sorry you guys, but I wanna talk to Kacchan for a bit. See you girls later!" She excused herself and jogged toward Bakugou.

"Kacchan, let me help you!" Midoriya greeted her boyfriend. Bakugou only hummed lowly, allowing her to help him.

Midoriya grabbed some of the trash bags and followed Bakugou from behind, leaving the dorm ground, walking to the dump side.

"Those two are so sweet, right?" Jiro said while smiling a bit, happy to see those two together. "You're right. I wish I have a kind boyfriend like Bakugou." Hagakure hoped while looking up on the ceilings, imagining what kind of boyfriend she would have in the future.

.....

Outside the dorm...

Midoriya's POV

"So, what do you wanna talk about, Deku?" Kacchan suddenly spoke up after a long moment of silence. I turned to look at him. He stopped walking and only froze there, his crimson eyes stared at me hard in silent.

I only gave him a small smile and shook my head, telling him nothing happened. "I just want to be alone with you for a while." I said as I stepped forward to get closer to him. Kacchan's face tinted crimson red. He looked away from me to avoid eye contact with me. I chuckled at his shy side.

He is so cute when he acts this way.

Kacchan was still closing his eyes even though I shook his body many times. My eyes widened in shock when I saw a purple mist behind him.