junkyard

(nov 13)

what's it like to kiss a friend in the dark? would you know that their lips were theirs if you'd known them long enough?
what happens if society gets bored of us? will they create a new melodrama to entertain their fiddling brains? hide your kids in the basement before time takes their youth away. you don't want your little petals getting trampled on by a grandfather clock near time square, do you?

she was a clone of an angel from a junkyard that's gotten her wings clasped on her back lingerie-like by the devil. toxicity written on plump lips, dewy and feverishly emollient to watch it move like that. i can't decide whether i like the way it used to be or the way it is right now. we'd tear up my teddy bear to enlighten us on tuesday nights when mama would go home past eight when no one would take over her shift that late.

it ain't that fair that my lungs are weaker than most because i'd give up a soul to just inhale the redolent aroma that roux lovers create when they walk with fingers intertwined on pavements to boardwalks with no such crime, hidden in four-twenty eyesight.

the air's auburn-colored like our love. too bad air only gushes through my whole being and flows back to where it belongs; to no one in particular but to be free from the grasp of nature's wildest things. you're just a natural disaster waiting to happen. couldn't be a landslide, no. just simply too hushed by footsteps abroad. you're an earthquake, my love; came so suddenly and out of burst. and then pop, pop, pop! my bubble's see through and now you've figured me out.

god found me in a junkyard and took me in to become at least something worthy for loving, or maybe he'd just taken me in for the fun of it because i'm not sure i can even learn to love myself.

<3

my fucking phone is at 14%
nd my charger is broken so i
wrote a quick poem before i go.