Welcome to Thunderhead University

Note: Almost the entire story will be in Elsa's point of view. Enjoy! :D

Elsa's POV

I stepped onto campus for the first time. It didn't feel any different than stepping anywhere else for the first time, but who cares? This was monumental. I was only a freshman, but I was determined to make this school my turf.

"This is so exciting! I can't believe we're actually here!" Anna squealed. How was I supposed to do that with my brainiac sister? She was so smart that she had even skipped a grade. Now we were starting college together.

"There's so many people! Do you think any of them are in our dorm? Do you think one of them likes me?" Anna gasped. I rolled my eyes.

"We just arrived Anna. No one knows our names or anything. We're freshman." I told her. I grabbed my suitcase and hitched my backpack a little higher.

"Let's go find the dorm Anna." I began walking away, but Anna wasn't following me. She was still looking at all the people.

"Anna!" I called. She snapped out of it and grabbed her rolling suitcase, then followed me. I glanced at the packet in my other hand. It had a map, our schedules, and our dorm. Our dorm was the Icy Towers. I looked around, but I had no idea where that was.

"Excuse me, could you show me where the Icy Towers are?" I asked a girl who was standing near us. She had long blond hair that reached her waist and wore a pink skirt and white shirt. She looked up from her packet and smiled.

"Sure! I'm going there too! We can go together." The girl said. We began walking across the campus.

"I'm Rapunzel. What's your name?" Rapunzel asked.

"I'm Anna! And this is my sister-" Anna began, but I cut her off.

"Hey. I'm Elsa." I said. Rapunzel smiled ruefully.

"Sisters huh?" Rapunzel laughed.

"Yeah. Can you believe that we get to be freshmen together?" Anna gushed.

"Cool. Ooh! Icy Towers is next to the library!" Rapunzel said.

"You like to read?" I asked.

"Totally! And paint, and sew, and do hair, and candle making, and chess-" Rapunzel listed.

"You sure like a lot of stuff." I noted.

"Yeah. Always be well rounded!" Rapunzel said, then we reached Icy Towers. There were four buildings, each with seven floors. The buildings were painted baby blue as well.

"I'm in building 2, 3-11a. Where are you guys?" Rapunzel asked. I checked the packet.

"Building 2, 3-11c and d." I read.

"We're in the same dorm!" Rapunzel cheered. She and Anna high fived, and we all headed to building two. It didn't look any different than the rest, and we took the elevator to the third floor. Then we walked down the hall to suit 11. The door was a simple brown door, and when we opened it and walked inside there wasn't much to see. There was a tiny living room and counter, as well as a small stove, microwave, and fridge. There were two doors leaving the room. Home sweet home.

"See you guys in a few minutes I guess." Rapunzel said, heading through the door marked a & b. Me and Anna went through the c & d door. There were two beds, two desks, two closets, and a single window. I dropped my backpack on a bed and leaned my suitcase against the desk. Anna heaved her suitcase onto the other bed. Then she began unpacking. I inspected the closet.

"Freshies?" A voice asked from the doorway. I looked over. A girl with crazy red hair and green eyes was standing there. She wore a shirt that said Soccer Queen, as well as shorts and sneakers.

"Yeah. How did you know?" Anna asked.

"Us sophomores know these types of things. The other girl is a freshie too. I'm Merida by the way." Merida said.

"I'm Elsa, and this is Anna." I replied.

"You guys want a tour of the campus?" Merida asked.

"That would be awesome!" Anna exclaimed. Merida smiled.

"Grab your schedule. I can show you your classes while we're at it."