Falling at the Fall Dance. Ironic

Elsa's POV

The next day was tense. I had my memories back, but Pitch didn't know that. I had to act like I still loved him and didn't trust Jack. I knew it was important, but it took all of my will power not to throw up every time Pitch flirted with me. And the flirting was getting intense. He was getting serious.

Finally, the night of the Fall Dance arrived. I was dressed up in a blue dress with black sleeves and a long purple cape(coronation dress). My hair was done up in a tight bun. I inspected myself in the dorm mirror. Good enough.

"You look nice." Anna said. She wore a green dress(her first dress from the movie).

"So do you. Who are you going with?"

"Oh, you don't know him."

"Try me."

"His name is Kristof. He's super nice."

"Great. Have fun!"

"Yeah... good luck."

"Thanks, I'm going to need it."

I walked downstairs and out the lobby, to where Pitch was waiting. Hw was in a black tuxedo with a black bow tie. Someone was in a black mood.

"You look pretty." He complemented. I really hoped that I could dump him soon so I could be with Jack. His smile was starting to creep me out. I took his arm and we walked to the street where a black BMW was parked. Was his favorite color black? Suits the name. Pitch Black loves Black. Pitch took the drivers seat, and I got shotgun. Then we drove for about two minutes to the basketball court. The drive wasn't necessary, but Pitch insisted.

When we got there he parked and we both started walking inside. We reached the door just as a roar shook the ground. I looked up.

A huge version of D.R.A.G.O.N. was flying over our heads. It was covered in black leather, and it flew gracefully. On it's back were two people. Everyone screamed and ran away except for me and Pitch, because Pitch was already inside. I watched D.R.A.G.O.N. land and the couple slide off it's back.

"Nice entrance." I told Hiccup and Merida. Hiccup was in a black tuxedo with a red tie, and Merida was in a blue dress with white(every day dress from the movie). They grinned and walked inside, and D.R.A.G.O.N. flew back over the building and out if sight.

"They were a bit surprised, weren't they." Merida said.

"I'd say more than a bit." I laughed. The three of us walked through the doors. The basketball hoops were pulled up and attached to the ceiling, and the bleachers had all been removed. In their places were tables full of sweets and drinks. There was a DJ on one side of the room. He was busy making the music happen. People were either dancing in the middle of the room, getting food or drinks, or talking. It looked like fun. I looked to see if there was anyone I knew.

I spotted Rainbow Dash in a rainbow looking dress dancing with a boy in a black tuxedo. All the black tuxedos these days. I continued to look around, and I saw Anna walk in the door with a boy. He had sandy blond hair and blue eyes, and he was also in a tuxedo with a green tie. They were talking and laughing. That must be Kristof. But I still couldn't find the one person I was looking for. Maybe he didn't come.

Then I spotted him. He was standing by the chocolate fountain, dressed in a baby blue tuxedo. His hair was combed down and he was standing alone. I smiled slightly and began to walk towards him, but suddenly Pitch was beside me and pulling me through the crowd. I was forced to stay with him for most of the dance. He never took his eyes off me. It was annoying. Finally we went to get some snacks. I was frowning and looking at the crowd, so I didn't see Pitch before it was too late. I bumped into him, sending the chocolate all over the front of my dress. I gaped at it in horror.

"My dress!" I moaned. Pitch was trying not to laugh. I was about to give him up as a hopeless cause in the boyfriend department when I got an idea. This was the perfect time to dump him.

"That's the last straw Pitch!" I said. He looked slightly confused.

"You and I are through!" I declared. He didn't react.

"Because of the chocolate?" He asked.

"And other stuff." I said. I looked at me closely, then shrugged.

"Ok."

"Wait, what?"

"You dumped me, so I said ok. I knew it would happen eventually."

"Oh." That was easy.

"But can you at least pretend you and I are still dating for the rest of the dance? We're through afterwards."

"Ok. I can do that."

"Are you hot? I could get some punch. And maybe a rag for your dress."

"Yes please." Anything to get him away so I could tell Jack the plan worked. I was free from Pitch! He disappeared into the crowd and I looked around for Jack. I didn't see him, but I saw Anna at the chocolate fountain. I hurried to her.

"Anna! I have great news!" I exclaimed. Anna looked up, her face full of chocolate.

"Whut ith it?" She asked.

"I finally dumped Pitch! I'm so happy that nightmare is over."

"Thath gwate! I'm tho happy for you!"

"Thanks! Oh great, here he comes. I have to go." I waved to Anna and walked towards Pitch, who happened to be walking towards me. He had two plastic cups in his hands, which held some punch. He held one out to me.

"Here you go." He said. I accepted it. I was feeling better already.

"Thanks for being so understanding Pitch." I said. He grinned faintly.

"Don't mention it." He downed the punch. I gulped it down. It tasted fruity, and slightly warm. But under the fruity taste, there was something sharp. I didn't know what it was. My head started to feel fuzzy and my vision went slightly blurry. I had trouble thinking straight. Pitch led me to an empty corner of the room, and I followed on unsteady feet. When we were away from everyone, he grabbed my arms and forced me to face him.

"Have you been talking to Jack Frost?" He demanded.

"Jack Frost is super nice! He asked me to the dance. I think he's cute. Cuter than you. You're freaky looking. You know that?" I mumbled. I was losing control of my brain and mouth.

"Do you have your memories back?"

"Memories? I remember lots. I remember everything." I giggled.

"Your stupid, you know that?" Pitch snapped.

"Stupid stupid stupid. The world is spinning Pitch." I slurred. The ground was tilting beneath my feet, and I leaned heavily on Pitch. He muttered a brief curse and helped me to the door, then out into the dark night. It was deserted. He dragged me roughly across the field to the parking lot and a black BMW. The window rolled down and Tad's head poked out.

"Start the car!" Pitch yelled. The window rolled back up and the engine revved. We were almost to the car now. Pitch ripped of a piece of my purple cape as we reached the car, then pushed me into the back seat. I sat down and looked around. Pitch left with the fabric, then returned a moment later without it. He climbed in beside me and the car roared onto the street. We left campus and drove along a couple dark streets. I passed out before we reached our destination.