I love everything about you, that it hurts. So, let me see your moves, let me see your moves. Lips pressed close to mine; true blue.

I sigh, "I might just have an obsession with him.", then chuckle as I said to myself. I kept writing, continuing. Everything for Patrick.

He doesn't even know I love him, that way. He's too oblivious with everything, and that's on of the things that makes him adorable.

but the Prince of any failing empire knows that; everybody wants, everybody wants, to drive unto the night if it's a drive back home.

"I don't even know if I should continue it.", I mumbled. "I mean, it's not the best, but it could be good.", then smiled to myself as I closed the journal and started to practice on my bass. I wouldn't call this as a practice on serenading Patrick, but it's somehow near to that.

Yelling interrupted my peace. It was from downstairs. It was mum's yelling, and it's so loud that I could hear it from here.

I went out of my room and peeked from the stairs. Mum is yelling on a phone, I don't get why. It must be Pa, but I never saw him ever since he heard about my condition.

"You can't just come back here after leaving your child for 8 years, Peter!", my mum yelled. I felt intrigued.

"Is it really true that your girlfriend cheated, then? Or is it just because her clit is rotten?!", she kept on yelling. This was getting too old for me, so I went back to my room.

No, I didn't. I changed my mind. I want to go to the park, again.

- -

I escaped the house without being caught. It was a relief. After all these years, the abandoned park still hasn't been reconstructed, and that's good. I just went here, so it would be a surprise if they're already working on it. There's no sign, though.

I kicked on the pebbles to distract me. I played with the long grass that grew around our hut. Patrick wasn't there, but still. I wanted to show him something.

I didn't call out his name, since I didn't want to disturb him- wherever he is. I sat inside the hut, pulling my phone out. I forgot to bring my earphones, so I'm blasting off music inside the hut.

I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's only me and I walk alone.

It's one of my favourite songs from Green Day. Ha, it might be overrated, but it's one of the best I've ever listened to.

"Pete.", I heard someone call me. It was from inside the hut.

"Patrick?", I call back. It didn't answer, and all I received was a Patrick beside me. I know, it crept me out too.

"God, you startled me. Why the long face?", I ask him, getting closer to him and patting his back to comfort him. I turn the music off to give empathy.

"I don't know. Time goes fast, doesn't it?", he looked at me, forcing a smile with obvious tears running through his cheeks. I nod.

"I mean, you're 13 now. You could find more friends, and forget about me.", he added, looking down the ground as he grasped my knee. I smile, "I'm never going to forget you. How can I?"

"We literally watched each other grow older.", leaning on his shoulder, I could feel my own tears drop. We chuckled, and I spent the whole night there. I didn't go home, nor did I eat dinner.

Being with Patrick is enough for me.