Eternity

(a/n: tbh I have to give credit to @aacco6 bc she gave me the idea to write this, thanks!)

Why are they screaming? We are just getting buried alive, it's not like we are being tortured, at least the coffins are comfy. Right, let me explain. A bunch of people from my school including my friends and I obviously, were taken and we had some sort of serum put into us, it would keep us alive but it gave us a job, we have to work for the person who uncovered us, when someone uncovers me I have to be their bodyguard, and be there for them, I guess. I have always been strong, my father is a trainer and he loves, fighting, especially street fighting, but he taught me all kinds of fighting and he taught me how to be a body guard since he was one for the president but he got shot and was stuck at the desk so they let him go knowing that he wouldn't be able to stand being at the desk forever.

The screaming has died down and I am losing consciousness, oh dear, the next time I awaken I can just hope the person I work for isn't a douche.

I open my eyes, but instantly close them, light, it's been so long, or well it feels that way "so, how long has this one been in the grave? It couldn't be that long" a man growled and another sighed unhappily "the same as the other four" he had a nice voice, calming even when unhappy "hold on let me get the supervisor" the gruff man had walked off but the other "did you wake me up?" the familiar voice of Zane, who is basically my brother, asked and I hear a shocked gasp so I open my eyes and sit up, the man is facing four coffins across from me so his back was towards me "h-huh?" the teenage looking boy asked and I hear a sigh, the sigh of the person who's motto is sighing in my group, Shaylin "did you open our coffins?" James scoffed annoyed, he has anger issues, I roll my eyes and lay back down "yes" the boy finally said and I hear a clap, just one "good, which means you are our master!" Jellybean, a.k.a Drake, sounded cheerful "shut up! I'm still trying to get shut eye" I call and hear snickering as the kid turned, to what I assume was me, to face me, I open one of my eyes and see his face pale "what? I am tired" I grumpily sit up grab my coffin lid and put it back on so it was dark again, good.

When consciousness hits me again I am laying on something comfortable, a bed maybe? "Who's there?" I say and open my eyes to see Drake above me smiling "how can you be cheery?" I asked him and he backs off "you do realize I cannot help it" he told me and I roll my eyes and sit up, no more sleep for me. Zane's job is to basically be a servant for the master, Shaylin must do anything for master, James is the researcher so if the master needs to know something they will ask James and lastly Drake is the observer so if something seems off then he will tell us etc. interesting jobs and you already know what my job is.

I walk out of the room to see Shaylin and Zane fighting and James stands next to our master telling him that this was normal, I look back at the fight when Jellybean had gasped beside me, and Zane had his fist raised to hit Shay "ZANE!" I shout in anger, Shaylin had been a victim of abuse and sometimes has nightmares, I wonder if she had a peaceful sleep in the coffin. Zane had looked at me then his fist and instantly puts it down "I'm sorry Prue" Zane whispered "it's not me you should be apologising to" I growl and he turns facing Shay "I'm sorry" he told her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~