Crystals Story (AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH)

I sat in my university class, there was no one but me in here, well not for long "Crystal, please! Go back to your dorm!" the teacher begged me and I got up and walked straight out and in the direction of my room, I open the door to see my male roommate had his jock friends over, yay for me. I got onto my bed and pull out my homework and finish it off without a problem... but life isn't that generous "hey crystal, why are you so quiet? What you got some secret to hide?" one of them taunts and I sigh, to be honest, yes, I do have a secret to hide, because I am pretty sure if everyone knew who I was then I would be killed for over a million dollars "hahaha she is too embarrassed to say anything" another laughed, my roommate isn't like them though and just stays silent "so why do you sneak out at night? Huh? Got someone to see?" a third asked and I just look at them "not exactly but if you would like to come I have no problem with it" I say and go for a shower.

After a couple of hours it was time for me to leave the dorm, the jocks and my roommate were ready to go so I just left without a word and they followed with giggles and laughter behind me, but one of the jocks seemed unnerved when we entered gang territory "where are we going?" he asked me and I turned around to face the group "well" I say and thought about my next words "Ay! Yo! Boss!" a voice called and I turn to the voice and see multiple gangsters from my gang and smile "yes?" I ask "are we going hunting" another asked (hunting for new recruits and money people owe them) and my smile turned into a smirk "sure, don't let the police catch 'ya" I tell them look back at my class mates "this is where I go every night, so I guess you should know. My name is Crystal Ruby Nameless and I am the leader of the Shadow Flames" I tell them and their faces turned to fear.

(a/n: okay guys just to let you know, Crystals story is something I have been working on for maybe 4-5 years. I don't write the content, because there isn't much of a plot, well there is but isn't. there is a lot of ff mixed in her stories {sometimes} so, I just thought to let you know)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~