omegaverse... uhh

guys... listen. I am warning you now, it you don't like boyxboy, yaoi or bl. then DO NOT READ!! the characters are mine. this is smut/lemon/sex, what ever you call it! this is boys love, don't like don't read. you have been warned.

********************************************************************************************88

The only sounds in the men's locker room was the sweet and passionate make out session between me and the captain of the football team (who I thought hated me) crazy thing? He initiated it. So let's go back to the beginning, I was walking through the halls, hurrying to avoid the jocks and Neanderthals but I just had run into the captain "do you mind?" he growled at me and i felt rage rush through me "oh, I am so sorry that you are so dense that you need to stand in the middle of the hall for no reason" I spat at him, I had always admired him, I mean, his body was gorgeous 8 pack and his muscles were just... heaven... to see. But my comment had made him mad (or so I thought) and he gripped my arm and walked into the boy's locker room and shoved me against the lockers, I opened my mouth to say something when he shoved his tongue into my mouth, immediately dominating me. When he pulled back for breath he only said one thing before going back in "you're hot when you're mad" it was only a whisper but I heard it loud and clear, even in my dazed state, and that was only a few minutes ago. Now his right thigh was rubbing against my erection which made my already weak knees, give out on me, but he caught me "I have always wanted to claim and mark your slim body, Roman" he nipped my ear and I whimper in desire "do you want me?" he licked from my ear to my jugular "Dean" I whisper in need and I can feel his smirk against my throat "I won't know if you don't tell me, boy" he bites my neck, I could feel the blood slowly fall down my neck and onto my clothing "yes, Alpha" I whine and he licks up the blood. He picked me up and took me to one of the shower stalls and closed the curtain behind us "do you have a condom?" I ask Dean and he shakes his head "we don't need one, you won't get pregnant if you haven't had your first heat" he cupped my cheek "how do you know I haven't had my first?" I question curiously and he chuckles deeply "I've been watching" I didn't get to reply since he pulled me into an electric kiss, I felt as if I were on fire. Everywhere he touched burned, what was this guy doing to me? Dean slowly undressed me, starting with my button up shirt, then my jeans, until all that was left was his fully clothed body, he didn't part our kiss once, well until now when he had demanded something of me "strip me" his voice was stern "w-what?" I asked in astonishment "don't make me tell you twice" he growled dragging me towards him, which made me stumble into his rock hard chest "now" his voice was even deeper than before so I get to work on his football jersey, my hands were shaking as I ran them over his chest, down to and over his abs and to the waist band of his own jeans, I fumbled with the belt and then with the buttons. Pulling the jeans down his legs felt like an eternity, and when it came to his boxers I had almost given up, but I pulled them off just like I did with his jeans, I was pulled up into a searing kiss, his tongue almost immediately darting in to my awaiting cavern, his kiss out does all the others I have had before. His rough fingers trace my spine, to the small of my back, and then to my bubble butt to which he kneads with gentle but firm fingers. He shoves me away from him and into the tiled wall, but he was on me before I had the chance to be surprised, Dean's head was in the crook of my neck and starts moving lower, his lips locking onto my right nipple, my head falls back onto the tiles and I let out a breathy moan. He pulled away from my abused nipple and nipped down my slim torso, until he reached what he was originally looking for, he dragged his tongue from the bottom of my shaft to the tip and he gently pecked it before taking me into his mouth, I let out a long and drawn out moan of pleasure as the warmth of his mouth causes tingles to shoot up my spine which makes a shiver run through me. I don't dare look at his movements since I know I would release from the erotic look I just know he has on his face, he is teasing me, but omega's like me cannot fight against an Alpha we are too weak against them. I suddenly felt something hit my prostate, when did he enter a finger? Ecstasy flooded my body as even more heat rushed to my member making it painfully hard "ah~" I moaned and arched my back, I wanted release but Dean had other plans, as he took me out of his mouth and moved up until we were face to face, he pecked my lips as a whine escapes my lips in the loss "almost ready, baby" he grunted shoving three fingers into my entrance making me cry out in shock "ah!.. Ahhh...hah" I bit my lip to stop such lewd sounds pouring from my mouth. I whimper in distress as I feel the loss of his fingers heat inside me, but an even bigger thing, Dean's own member, quickly replaced them, I had to be lifted off my feet and had wrapped my legs around his waist so I could stay up, which helped the others shaft enter me slowly and smoothly. I groan as I feel his hips connect with me, we were connected to the hilt, he didn't give me any more time to adjust before he grinded unto me making me cry out in ecstasy, so much for keeping quiet huh? He did this movement for a few minutes until I felt him pull out to the tip but them ploughing forward with inhumane speed (A/N: BC they are werewolves :P). I cry out in slight pain, since we pulled away from the wall but then got slammed back into it when Dean shoved his cock back into me, said man hadn't stopped thrusting into the smaller teen. Pleas and moans pour out of my mouth and into the rebounding walls of tile, when the door to the locker room opens and footsteps are heard. Dean stops, looking at the curtain hiding us from the other male, looks at my dazed face, which had drool falling from the right side of my mouth, red blush covering my cheeks and tears falling from my eyes. He gives me a smirk, oh no, he pulls out and starts thrusting into my body harder and faster than before, I covered my mouth with my hands as to not let out any loud noises but I let out a shriek when the jock slamming into me, had bit my neck. "Is any one in here?" the voice called but he never got a response and his retreating footsteps were heard throughout the room, but I had bigger problems. I wanted to release, to let my aching member go limp "it's okay pup, you can let go" and I did, strips of white shot onto both our chests and Dean's thrusts got sloppier, softer, him knowing I would be sensitive, he kissed me and it felt like our first one that we had shared. He thrusted one last time before his seed filled me, he rode it out and when he was done he pulled out and carried me out into the locker room, not before dressing me "you're such a good pup, so be obedient and be mine" he growled as he took me home.