Fanfiction Trueblood <a third Stackhouse?>

I feel the breeze blow through my hair as I run through a meadow, the sunset was beautiful "hey! There she is!" the male voice which belongs to a man who is chasing me called out, I didn't know what they wanted, did I do something wrong? I really don't want to find out... this was the last thing before I was tackled by a muscular body "I don't know! I don't know! What do you want?!" I yelled and the men tried to pin me down and when I stopped struggling they took me back to the asylum.

You see I lied about not knowing why they were chasing me, I escape about 3 times each month. I sit in my designated room and lay on my oh so comfortable bed, I am not really allowed visitors... so it surprised me when 3 men were standing in my room "what" I say and the one who seems the most superior had stepped forward "hello, I am Felipe De Castro. I am here to take you back to Bon Temps, I owe someone a favour, so please come with me" Felipe explained and I made an 'oh' face "hmm, I don't know. Seems a bit fishay. Who sent ya?" I ask him and he seemed surprised "Sookie Stackhouse" Felipe told me and I nod my head "okay!" I exclaim and jump over to him. I was sent to this place because of my... disability, I can see the vibes people give out and can teleport but only to places I can see or well remember vividly, I am also really strong but I that comes with the seeing vibes people give out, I think, I hope.

They took me to Merlotte's -the people who sent me to the nuthouse was the sheriff and his deputies or whatever, I am glad that they thought Sookie was just standing up for me- and I saw people I knew but not my sister "who is this?" a male with dirty blonde hair asked and I inspected him, until Tara –Sookie's bff- came rushing over "OMG!! BIANCA!" she shouted and hugged me, I was taken when I was 14, Sookie was 7 when our parents died and well I was 6, Jason was 10. Tara let go of me and starts asking questions left and right, when I look behind me the vamp had gone "Sam this is Bianca! Sookie's sister!" she grabbed Sam's arm and shook it in excitement "where is Sookie, Tara?" I question her and she squeals in excitement "she is in the back room, but she is speaking with some people" Sam told me and I nod, so Tara takes me to her table and orders me food.

I am facing away from the door so I never noticed someone sneaking up on me, it really surprised me when a body of warmth had encased me from behind "you're back!" the voice rumbled and I already knew who it was "Jason!" I yelled and jumped out of my chair, tackling him in a hug. When I let go and got up I noticed a man staring at me and Jason so I stare right back, Jason saw where I was looking and turned to face the man "oh, Bianca this is Calvin Norris, my, uh, friend" my older brother answered so I smiled and waved at the man named Calvin, said man looked over at the counter and ran into the back hallway, Jason followed behind... and me, I secretly followed. I walk up to the door that they entered and I hear noises of violence, I push open the door and see people fighting, a man saw me and was instantly scared.

In the Asylum, I was the most violent, I sent over 20 doctors to the hospital in 4 months of my first year, imagine me there for what? 8 years, and he used to be in the asylum with me, right next door too! "Boss we need to go" he shouted looking to a really buff man "why?" he growled "because, remember that girl I told you about? In the asylum" the boy, Albert, had spoken fast "what about her?" his boss was angry "neimpozat!! (It means 'the untamed' in Romanian) She is here!" Albert screamed, the boss looked at him then the direction he was pointing to see me, I giggle and wave at him. But he wasn't the only one who looked in my direction "Bianca! Get outta here!" Jason shouted at me and I tilt my head at his words "but I can help big brother!" I whined in response, he didn't like that answer and because he was so focused on me he didn't notice the man creeping up behind him "NO!! DON'T!!" Albert yelled but his comrade was already striking, I was behind Jason in a second and grab the attackers throat, everyone turns to look at me again, the man I was holding froze "don't.touch.my.family" I growl and throw him across the room, I glare at Albert and he gave me the most terrified look "please don't hurt me" he whimpered and I smirk "get out" I scoff and the enemies all but ran out.

Sookie enveloped me in a hug and Jason joined her, everyone else was just watching with confusion, no one knew what had just happened, my siblings let me go and I took a good look at the people in the room, I see a really tall man and gasp "YOU'RE A WERE!!" I shout at him pointing, "AND YOU'RE A PANTHER!! AND YOU TOO BIG BRO?!?" I screech and Jason shinked down in on himself as I had yelled at Mr. Norris "you are a shifter! *points at Sam* and you're vampires obviously *gestures to Bill and Eric* and we have disabilities" I exclaim and sigh "how did you know?" Calvin questioned and I smile "the colour of your vibes" I tell them and Sook gave me a surprised look "you can tell by their vibes colours?" she seemed confused "that is what I just said, oh and I didn't forget about you Faeries" I look at the door and two males, one who looks like Jason but isn't Jason and another, step into the doorway. "Vampires vibes are pale blue, Were's are yellow, shifters depends on what animal they are, pure shifters are gold, faeries are turquoise, and people like you and me, Sook, are skin colour. If a human is good they are white but if they are bad, and have bad intentions then they are grey" I explain and everyone looked surprised "how long have you known?" the Were sighed and I shrug "for a while I guess, I even noticed Albert being a Coyote, which is Brown by the way" I informed and they nodded "ahh, isn't it great to be home?" I giggle and jump on my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~