random! I honestly don't know where I was going with this

A/N: I got this idea from a friend, I give her credit for giving me this idea.

thanks 

*****************************8

Hi, my name is Adderly Luana and I am completely and totally normal, not, I go to this school, it is a school full of 'abnormal' people, people who aren't like the others, say if you're a female who likes sport, this is your home, if you're a guy who likes pink, this is your home, it you're into murder, blood and gore, then this. IS. YOUR. HOME. See that last one is me, I love weapons and stuff that usually grosses other people out and stuff like that. I have my own dagger. This school has dormitories and we aren't allowed to go home, but people are allowed to visit us but who wants to visit a not normal person. That's what I thought, until I got called into the visiting room.

I enter the place I have never thought I'd enter and I see a person I have never seen before. "so, who in the bloody hell are you?" I asked the person flopping down on the chair across from them "hi! My name is Beatrix" the woman said and I look at her with a odd look, she wore white heels and a white dress which didn't look too bad against her auburn hair but her head band was also white... "I'm Adderly, people call me strange child, odd ball, creepy and Adder" I put out my hand and she shakes it "wow, I never thought I'd get to meet one of you" she said I and gave her a look "we aren't all the same, you know" I snap at her and she jumped in fright. She sat silently for a while "if I may ask, why are you in here?" Beatrix folded her white gloved hands on the table "I hate what you're wearing, I love blood, gore and murder, AND I love weapons and fighting" I inform her and she seemed shocked "interesting" she whispered into her hand, which she had lifted to cover her open mouth.

My face had fixed into an incredulous look, she thought... I was.. interesting. "are you sure YOU don't belong here?" I ask leaning towards her, over the table and she burst into laughter "oh no, no, no! I am very normal-" I cut her off "you know I have had time to think, and what is normal, who gets to decide that if we like something that others don't, we aren't normal!" I growl standing up, Beatrix was again shocked by me.

My glare was fixed on her face "absoloutely amazing" she whispered, she stands up, puts her hand out, and looks me in the eye with a determined look "my name is Beatrix" she said. I raise an eyebrow "I know that-" "Beatrix Luana" her eyes shone and my eyes dulled even more "no way, my family would never come see me, they don't care" I spat and she chuckled...