[2]

「 WARM MEETINGS 」

-

-

The moment Mrs. Kim waved goodbye at the two of them, Eunjin's hand gripped on her older brother's hand as if her life depended on it. The woman where she found comfort in will not be encountered for a few weeks or maybe months, and Eunjin was suddenly wary of her surroundings.

Seokjin noticed how his sister suddenly moved closer to him (but mostly because of how hard she was gripping his hand), and he smiles fondly down at her, squeezing her little hand in reassurance.

With no words exchanged, Seokjin led the little one towards their practice room so that she could meet the others.

It was weird to see an idol holding a child's hand through an Entertainment building, even the staff would be baffled at the sight but knowing that everyone had heard of his little sister getting dropped here (actually, BangPD-nim made sure everyone knew at the meeting), Seokjin was safe. Besides, he wants to keep the little one out from the media at all costs.

Eunjin was suddenly slowed down, her eyes blinking in tiredness. Her older brother noticed that immediately (cause he kept glancing at her to see if she was alright) and figured she was probably worn-out from the trip, so he stopped for a moment, making the little girl look at him in confusion.

"A-are you tired? Want me to carry you?" Seokjin suggested instantly. It was clear that he heeded his mother's precautions and how to take care of his sister just moments ago.

Make her feel comfortable at all times.

The little one only shook her head instantly, a small pout then forming. "I can do it."

To say, her determined tone made Seokjin stare at her in surprise before he grinned as they began to walk once again. They then arrived in front of the elevator as he presses a button with an arrow pointing upwards. The elevator made a little sound of ding, making Eunjin slightly glare at the unfamiliar sound and at the doors once it opened.

Before Seokjin could step in, he felt a tug at the hand. Confused, he looked down to see his little sister with furrowed eyebrows still staring at the elevator with much alertness. She looks at him and shakes her head.

"Y-you don't want to go in there?" Seokjin points at the elevator.

Eunjin immediately nods her head in yes before muttering, "I don't like it. What is it?"

The older brother blinks, looking back at the elevator, confused. Then his mother's words rang in his head like bells ringing. The poor little one has been isolated in a house her whole life and was probably barely homeschooled, and Seokjin frowned at that thought. But he shakes his head and looks down at her once again.