[6]

「 IRRESISTIBLE COLORS 」

-

-

It was surprising to see their leader, Namjoon, and the second eldest of the group, Yoongi, to be found kneeling on a rug facing the door of their dorm. The others couldn't blame them for their sudden slip-up, they were only human, anyone could make the same mistake— if they're not that careful. The rest of the members, excluding Seokjin, have tried yet failed to keep up their expressions of pity for similar amused looks were shared instead. Although it was unusual to see them in this position, they thought nothing much about it since it wasn't surprising anymore— considering the kinds of punishments they take on during their Run! BTS episodes.

For failing their own words, they bowed their heads in shame and embarrassment, knees glued to the floor.

The two had a huge earful from the eldest moments ago. Not everyone was a witness of the scene, but Jungkook, who just came back from the bathroom, and Hoseok, who was the one who accompanied their leader, got themselves front-row seats for the show. For obvious reasons, someone instructed Taehyung to take Eunjin away from the scene. The just awoken male had to lead her to the rooftop instead of the kitchen since it had a view of the living room, and they didn't want her to witness anything.

"Look, I'm sorry that I'm making you two do this, but you're staying there for an hour," Seokjin announces, giving them one stern look before leaving the living room. 

Other than Jungkook and Jimin's silent snickerings in the background, it was a blanket of silence that followed right after. The two had sat next to each other on the couch, not bothering to completely hold themselves like little kindergartens laughing at their own fart jokes. But it was when Hoseok emerged from the kitchen that got them quiet— it didn't last long of course. They let out sounds of protests when they saw what he was doing, or rather, what he had. For in his arms was a decently-sized ice cream bucket, and this sneaky person wanted to eat it all by himself with the two spoons nonetheless.

     Hoseok stuck his tongue out childishly at the two before steering his way towards his bedroom.

"Wait no, hyung, don't go," Jungkook whined from where he was sitting, which was far off from ever reaching the bucket. He nudged Jimin with his foot, giving a soft kick on his hip to get him to stop Hoseok, in which the order was followed as he stood up and grabbed hold of the older one's arm before he could get away from the two.

"We want ice cream too," said the eldest of the maknae line with a blank expression, eyeing the bucket before glancing back up to the owner. The two of them stood in towering stances, a staring contest occurring, waiting for one of them to back down.