[3]

「 ARRIVAL AT THE DORM 」

-

-

If someone could stand to the side and silently observe the Kim siblings, finding their similarities and differences, Taehyung was the guy and he was already on for the job. No one asked him to, but he just couldn't help it.

He wasn't too subtle about it either, tilting his head in a curious manner as his eyes stared off at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then at the girl, then at his hyung, then finally, at the girl.

At this point, Seokjin noticed the oh-so-obvious action and gave out a scrunched expression, wondering what he was onto again. He didn't have to worry about his little sister feeling uncomfortable like earlier when they were introducing themselves. It was supposedly going well, with members introducing themselves one by one until everyone started to bomber her with questions. Poor thing was almost tearing up, hiding behind her brother to get away from everyone's stares, and so the eldest of the group instinctively scolded them. 

After calming her down, she surprisingly had the courage to look at them, but never stood or walked anywhere near them. It was understandable. Thankfully, everyone's small smiles eased her little by little, and to their surprise, their choreographer decided to give them an afternoon off. Now they were in a van, on their way to the dorm, and she was curled up asleep in his lap, eyes peacefully close, head resting at the crook of his neck, and small hands clutching on nothing.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah, what are you doing?" Seokjin finally breaks out, using a hushed tone to not wake up the little one.

The younger member looked taken aback, startled at the question. "Ah, sorry Seokjin-hyung, I was only observing. Did you know that you two have the same plump lips and almost similar cheekbone structure?"

"We do?"

The eldest did not know that at all, he looked down at the small girl whose body slowly rose and then relaxed as she breathed. Seokjin remembered all those times when his mother had shown him and his brother black-and-white pictures of when she was an infant and to a young female. When he first took in the sight of Eunjin, he was surprised, she looked eerily like a mini-version appearance of their mother. It was those curious eyes that gave it away.