Asthon finds out your pregnant

Asthon-

You sat down on your bed looking at the pregnancy test with tears in your eyes.You were asking yourself how were going to tell your husband.you knew that Asthon would be home any minute  from a day out with the boys.You heard the door open and close and then Asthon calling out your name "Asthon Y/N" Asthon im up here moments later you hear him open your shared bedroom door he froze when he saw you sitting on the bed with tears streaming down your face 'y/n whats wrong?' you handed him the pregnancy test he took the test in his large hands and looked down in shock to see the test with 2 pink lined saying that you were in fact pregnant.He had tears in his eyes he took your small hands and and pulled you up giving you a big bear hug you both were crying he was swaying you back and forth you broke the hug and looked into his eyes and asked him 'how are we going to take care of the baby,your going on tour in 2 mon- he cut you off by smashing his lips in yours and then pulled back and looking onto your eyes and saying 'we can be great parents we are going to take care of this little one the best we can' he put his large hands under your shirt to feel your belly he whispered 'your going to have the best parents'

a/n how was my first story?

-AR