Michael finds out that your pregnant

You and Your boyfriend of 2 years Michael clifford, were playing fifa when you suddenly felt your dinner was about to come up so up jumped on your feet and ran to the bathroom and you felt your hair being pulled up and another hand on your back and Michael whispering sweet thing to you to try and make feel better. After you done you brushed your teeth and took a shower while Michael went back downstairs, when you were conditioning your hair you noticed that you have not had your period in over 2 weeks and you were never late you quickly finished your shower and got changed and got ready to go to  store and buy a pregnancy test so you grabbed your car keys and told Michael that you were going to be right back.( 10 minutes later) you rushed upstairs to take all 4 test. 4 test and they were all positive you just started to cry and you could not stop. Michael heard you a ran upstairs to check on you he found you on the floor in a ball just crying he got down on one knee and pulled you into his chest and rocked you back an forth after like 4 minutes you pulled away and you decided to talk to him but all you did was just hand him the test and waited for his reaction on becoming a dad a few seconds later you saw a big smile spread on his face a he pulled you into a big bear hug and yelled im going to be a DADDY!!!!!!!

sorry if it sucked Comment what you think

-AR