You Tell The Boys(Calum)

Calum could not wait to tell the boys and he was begging you nonstop, Y/N!!Can we please tell them today! Fine...Cal. You got your phone and started search up ideas to tell the boys and you finally found one, Since you were very creative so you wanted to bake baby shaped cookies and have the guys come over. After 2 long hours the cookies were finally done so you had calum call the boys and have them come over, 17 minutes later you had 3 tall Australian guys in your kitchen. Calum and the boys were outside cooking the hamburgers while you were inside setting up the table, after about 20 minutes the guys came in with the hamburgers and they were all very hungry. After you guys ate all of the hamburgers Ashton asked what was for desert and you and calum smiled at the each and you made your way over to the kitchen to get the cookies you had baked earlier and gave each of the boys and baby shaped cookie calum said ''Guys before you eat the cookies can you guys tell me what shape they are? Luke was the first one to speak ''um they look like small babies'' the Ashton said ''Wait Y/N are you Pregnant?!!? You and Calum shook your head up and down. All of the boys ran over and gave you a hug and the went over to calum and tackled him to the ground and screamed ''MY LITTLE CALUM GOT Y/N PREGNANT!!!

Sorry if calum's was short, Let me know how I did and what else you want to see   🖤-AR