Calum finds out your pregnant

You woke up on a Sunday morning and you felt the urge to trow up,you ran to  the toilet and you

vomited (nasty ik) you heard calum shuffle around in bed and you cleaned yourself up and hurried back to bed and laid down next to your husband.You saw calum's eyes slowly open and he gave you a small smile he put his arms around you a pulled you closer to him.Next morning you got up and went to the store to a pregnancy  test while calum was at the studio. When you got home you hurried up and took the test. (3 minutes later)you looked down at the pregnancy test that had 2 pink lines and you had tears in your eyes you thought to yourself 'how am I going to tell calum? *3 hours later* you heard the front door open and close and calum yell "y/n Honey im home"you took a deep breath and yelled back "In the bathroom" you had the test in your hands still. 1 minute later you heard calum coming up to your room he knocked on the bathroom door and you open the door calum kissed your forehead and hugged you. He broke the hug and looked worried 'Are you okay" you just stared at him and passed the positive pregnancy to him. He looked down in shock 'Y/n i thought you were on the pill' you looked at him 'I ran out,sorry' all he did was just gave you a big bear hug and stroked your long brown curly hair and looked at you 'y/n were going to be the best parents ever' so wait your not mad?'why would i be mad, i would love to start a family with you, he aid as he lightly kissed your head.        

a/n how was it??

-AR