Luke finds out your pregnant

You and your boyfriend of 1 year Luke Hemmings, were watching a movie and snuggling when out of nowhere you felt the sudden urge trow up. You ran to the bathroom with Luke right be hide you pulling your hair back while you were trowing up your dinner. After you brushed your teeth and you and Luke sat back down on the couch. Luke rubbed your back and kissed your head. During the movie you looked down at your phone and saw that the date was November 7 that meant you  were 3 weeks late. You panicked which kind of scared of Luke you threw your jacket and said that you where going to the store. You got to the store and bought 6 pregnancy test and went back to your house told Luke not to worry and you where going to the bathroom, you took all of the test and you waited 3 minutes and looked at all of the test that were lined up on the sink all they all had 2 pink lines that indicated that you were in fact pregnant with tears down your face you got up the courage to go tell Luke the news. You walked downstairs and saw Luke laying on the couch you had the test be hide your back and you called Luke's name "what y/n" you took a deep breath and took your hand be hide your back and and threw the test at him it hit him in the head '"wtf y/n" you laughed and grabbed the test and his eyeballs went huge y-your pregnant" "yup" Luke ran up and hugged you spinning you around and kissing you "I'm going to be a DADDDDD!!!! He put you down and pulled u your shirt and put his large hands on your still flat stomach. He started talking to your barley formed baby "Hey little one I don't care if your a boy or girl i'm still going to love you and still teach  you how to play the guitar and sing and your going to have 3 crazy uncles that are going to love you" he got back up and kissed you " Were going to be parents" 

Hello..... Sorry if Luke's one was not that good!!!

-AR