5

Soonae's POV

"Ughhhhhh! stupid detention I swear when I find the person that invented detention i'm going to hack them upside the head with a messati!".I remeberd that i'm not talking in my head and axidently said it outloud.

"Hey easy there it's not all that bad". A stupid kid from behind me said which now i'm fixing to knock him upside the head with a messati because he has noooooo idea what I have been through.

"WELL YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SOO FUCK OFF!!". I yelled at him in anounce all thow when I turned around it was the boy from this morning that I got detention with.

"Well...your right I don't know what you have been through but I hope I get to know you soon". He said walking past me to the detention room *like he was some hot shot putting his hands in his pocket of his black leather jacket😒*.

I walked into class sitting down to an empty seat.

"Hey pretty boy". I called to him he looked over at me.

"Yup...but before you say that again I have a name".

"And that would be?". I said even thow I did not really care and I was going to call him that anyway.

"Jungkook ". He said then looked away.

"Ok well then jungkook?".

"Hm?".

"Is there a teacher coming or not?".

"No there is not there never is the detention teacher well we made a deal with him he did not have to come baby sit people in detention if we would stay quite about it and do what ever we wanted with the room".

"This is students room we can do what ever we want it's an exuse to get away from are parents so yah that's it". He said then pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"Oh that's pretty cool". I said looking at him for mabye to long.

"Uh do have a problem about starring at people orrrr?". He said to me without looking away from his phone.

*well nice job soonae making another good empression* I thought to myself.

"Uh...no sorry". I looked away

"It's ok you have pretty eyes don't hide them". He smirked

"Tsk flirty much".

"No not really i'm not a fuckboy just so you know".

"Oh...I did not mean it like that...it's just guys in my old school were like that you know flirty".

"Hm...its fine i'm used to it...I know this is a weird question espesually just meeting you but can I have your number?".

"Sure". I said to him and gave him my number.

-Time Skip-

-

-saliah♡