7

~
He let go softly
"Did you like it" he smirked still holding me in his arms I shoved him away and ran out the door with my cheeks red hot.
------------------------------------------------------

Soonae's POV

*...OH SHIT! What the hell was I thinking why could I not push him away forget it I hate him and now that I know what he can do im never walking in that house again WHY THE HELL IS MY FACE STILL SO RED!! I dont even like him at all! I said in my thoughts as I was still out side jungkook's house I started to walk away forgetting what happened the I hered the door open I turned around slowly.

"WHAT!" He flinched back when he hered my tone in voice I was so mad my first day, my first kiss and now this.

"U-um...d-do you want me to take you home i-its getting late" I checked my phone and it was 7:02 it was getting late but I dont care the last thing I want is to lose my virgenity in one night*DOES HE NOT GET THAT IM UPSET GOD! TAKE A HINT MAN REALLY!!*

"No" I said coldly shrugging off the memory of the kiss I still had replaying in my mind and started to walk away.

"Please i-im sorry it just sort of happened can we just forget about it please" *what do you think ive been trying this whole time!!* I sighed and turned around.

"Plus its dangerous for a girl your ag-" I cut him off.

"Listen you make take me home and- thats it but the next day you dont talk to me, look at me or have anything in your mind that what you just did exists got it!!" I said still in anger that this much stress had to happen to me on my first day in highschool at a new school😧.

Jungkook gulped and avoided making eye contact with me."come on lets just go" he said coldly and opened hid car door for me. I got in the car and stayed silent and my eyes started to feel heavy.
~
-MORNING-

"where am I?" I squinted my eyes in pain from a splitting headacke.

"Your at my place get up and get ready for school." A voice voice said in a cold tone I rubbed my eyes adjusting to the light coming from the window. I stopped my action when I hered that, that voice was not my mother.

"HEY WAIT A MINUTE!" I screamed hoping that the persons voice I hered was not who I thought it was.

"Yes?" Jungkook walked back into the room with a tray of food.

"WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE EXPLAINE NOW!!!" I screamed at him and he flinched back a little.

"Y-you dont remember what happened last night?" Thoughs words sent a chill down my spine.

"W-WHAT H-HAPPENED!" I screamed and he sighed back in responce.

~Flashback~

Jungkook's POV

"Soonae...soonae wake up we're here!" I shook her body to wake up because we were infront of her house.

"Mmm..." she pushed me. "No!".
She yelled and sighed.

I took her phone out of her back pocket and called her mom.

              -On The Phone-

Jungkook-"Is this soonae's mother?"

Soonae's mom-"yes who is this?"

Jungkook-"My name is Jeon Jungkook ma'am I'm one your daughters friends"

Soonae's mom-"oh thank goodness she making friends um...is there a problem Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook-"yes...um she fell asleep on the drive here and im afraid that if I try to wake her again that she will kick or punch me so do you mind opening the door so you can come get her please."

Soonae's mom-"oh jungkook dear im not at home right now I work nights...d-do you mind her staying with you for the night please." Jungkook sighed hoping that she would not try to murder him in the morning.

Jungkook-"ummm...s-sure I guess so goodbye Mrs.kim"

Soonae's mom-"thank you jungkook goodnight".

                   {End Call}

Jungkook sighed and looked at you he put your phone back in your pocket and drove you back to his house.

-
Soonae's POV

"O-oh...um t-thank you" she said quitely under her breath. Junkook put his hand by his ear.

"Oh im sorry what was that?" He said sarcasticaly and soonae punched him in the arm.

"DONT PUSH IT!"I yelled and and got up out of bed.

"Jungkook...wait" I tugged on his arm.
-

-saliah♡

A/N: sorry about the cliff hanger anyone thats read my cringe books would know that I love that anywho thank u for reading sorry for my mistakes and have a great day:)