14

Soonae's POV

"Shit" he whisperd and looked at me and got off me with that face that says - yah there is no easy way out of this - he stuck his hand out and pulled me up off the ground.

"J-jungkook im s-sorry I did tell you as was at tae's house" tae put his hands in his pocket and looked down and I did the same.

"What...the...HELL!!" He became angry fast. " WHAT IS IT WITH YOU TWO ARE YOU DATING?!...TRYING TO GET ME JELALOUS OR SOMETHING?!"

"kookie please i-im sorry but she had no one to turn to let me explaine"

"NO!...NO MORE I CANT TAKE THIS!!" Jungkook ran out the door and tae followed him.

"JUNGKOOK WAIT!" I yelled and he stopped from going out the door.

"unless you have something to tell me to make me stop leaving then speak...and if you dont then go away" he said and I walked toward him and put my hand on his cheek looking into his eyes. I leaned in closer and kissed him passionatly and he acted fast and put his hand on my waist I hered foot steps and it was tae walking away up stairs he turned back and winked at me.

I smiled and continued to kiss jungkook*why did I kiss him?...maybe because he is different he is not the way he used to be and he never worried about me so much do I love him again? Is this love?*

He broke the kiss and looked at me with his doe-eyes"Will you come home with me please?" I smilled a nodded and for some reason I could just not say no to that.

"Wait I need to tell tae goodbye" he nodded and I ran upstairs to him.

"oppa?" I opened his door and he stood dropping his phone on the bed putting his arms out for a hug I ran to him.

"T-thank you"

"No problem noona anytime" he kisses my head and I let go off him and headed out the door back to jungkook.

He held my waist and we I got in the passenger side of his car and we drove off.

"So...what do you want to do when we get back home?" He smirked breaking the silence.

"Hmm...I dont know what do you think?" I said and held his hand.

"Well...I think you should have the best night of your life kitten"

He smirked and rubbed my thigh up and down.

"Hmm...ill think about it...but for now DRIVE!" I yelled and pushed his hand off my thigh and he laughed.

When we got home I got a text from tae.

Tae Tae -remeber to use protection noona😉

I gulp and jungkook walked over to me and gave me a back hug.

"Oh...tell tae thanks for reminding me and we will."he said and smirked at me and I punched his arm.
"You we not sopposed to ready that!!"

"B-but" he made a pouty face.

"No buts do not go threw my privacy" I smacked his arm.

"Ouch...kitten can be a little meany sometimes" he pulled me down on the sofa with a smirk and kissed me I kissed back rapping my arms around his neck and he bit my bottom lip I let him in and he sliped his tounge into my mouth.

"J-jungkook?" I broke the kiss for air.

"Yes kitten?" He raised his eyebrows.

"C-can we continue in t-the room" he smirked and stood up an I stood up and looked into his eyes.

"Jump" I blushed and jumped on his hips and he carried me to his room placing me down on the bed and kissing my neck leaving marks I moaned when he licked my jawline.

"Do you like that kitten?" He smirked pulling taehyungs hoodie off of me...
-

A/N:sorry this chapter was so short thank you love you guys.

-saliah♡