9

Soonae's POV

The he said something that made my heart skip a beat.

"Uh...s-soonae?"he stutterd and I still shocked looked into his eyes and froze.

"S-soonae...d-do me a f-favor and d-dont look d-down" my cheeks became red hot and my eyes were about popped out of my head. I felt a lump in my throat and gulped hard.

I could not move neither of us could...then I relized what he was talking about I glanced to the side and noticed something white...and I regret coming in this house when I relized what it was...it was his towl.

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed and jungkook put his hand over my mouth.

"Be quite ok chill...breath" I took a breath in through my nose and he uncovered my mouth and put his finger up to his lip making a  shushing sound.

"J-jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"We are going to be late"I starred at his eyes and we still could not move he leaned in closer. Then the door flew open.

"JUNGKOOK WE'RE LA!-" A boy with blonde hair that looked around my age cane busting in the room but then froze when he saw me and jungkook.

"K-kookie explaine!" He yelled.

"Tae please can we talk about this later" jungkook said in a calm tone."as you can see I have a little problem of my own" He looked at me and smirked and I slapped him across his face and got up and ran out walking to school myself. Leaving jungkook in shock from my action.

"Yup you got a BIG problem" Tae said said putting his hands in his pockets and looking up to avoid eyecontact with jungkook.

"Tae...help." jungkook looked at tae.

"Uh...nahhh y-you can get dresseed yourself" he said and walked out closing the door behind him and jungkook just face palmed.

~At School~

Soonae's POV

I sat in my seat just in time when the bell rang and a couple minutes into class there was a knock on the door.

"Ah...jungkook, taehyung your late" the teacher said when I hered those names I immediently looked the other direction. Jungkook walked in and sat in his seat THAT WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME! *GOD COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE!!*.

20 minutes into class jungkook tapped on my shoulder at first I did not turn back to see him the third time he tapped my shoulder I turned back.

"What!" I whisperd yelled and he looked at me with doe-eyes

"D-do you have a p-pencil" I rolled my eyes and handed him one.

A/N: I dont even get the meaning of why I wrote that sooo forgive me😂😂.

-After Class-

{On the rooftop}

Soonae's POV

I sat down on the rooftop when I hered my phone buzz I answerd the call.

Soonae-"hey mom is...there something wrong?".

Mom-"honey im so sorry to break some bad news on you so sudden...but I have to go on a bussiness trip for a couple months, I spoke with your friend jungkook and he agreed to let you stay while I was away.

*OF COURSE HE WOULD😡*

Soonae-"mom do have to go?"

Mom-"im sorry honey but I have to i'll call you as soon as I can when im back ok be safe love you."

{End Call}

I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket, it was quite for a little then I hered foot steps coming up the stairs I turned to look who is was and it was the boy I saw early this morning.

"Oh good I found you" the boy sighed in relief.

"Y-you were looking for me?" I said a little shocked.

"Yah um...I was hoping you could explaine what I saw this morning...because jungkook won't" he said and rubbed the back of his neck and I could tell he was a little nervouse.

"Uh...sure...Tae was it?" I looked at him and he sat down beside me.

"Oh my name is kim taehyung but you can call my tae." He smiled back which made me feel warm inside.
-

I explained everything and it started to get dark then we relized we skipped the rest of are classes we laughed.

"I can take you home if you want?" He smiled at me

"Sure...but I have to stay at jungkooks for a while because my mom is on a trip right now"

"Oh ok then lets go" I could'nt help but notice a little bit of sadness in his eyes but I shrugged it off.

We arrived at jungkook's place and walked in.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU...A-AND WHY ARE YOU WITH TAEHYUNG!!" Jungkook yelled in anger and it caused me to jump a little.

"Kookie please dont be mad we got something to eat before we came here" tae put his hands on my shoulders and smiled down at me.

"I-TAE!" Jungkook sighed when he could not find the words to say.

"I-im going to my room" I said and started to head up the stairs when someone grabbed my arm.

"Soonae a-are you not going to give me a hug goodbye?" Taehyung had a sad look on his face and I turned and gave him a tight hug on his waiste then let go and he pinched me cheek and smiled before he left.

"What are you dating my bestfriend now?!"he asked in shock of what just happened. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh and by the way its going to storm tonight" I started to worry I hate storms they scare me really bad.

"Is something wrong you look pale?"

"I-I d-dont like s-storms"

"Awww does the baby need to sleep with me is she scared?" He smirked and I finally got tired of his games*so I had a little idea😉*

"Oh yes please im so scared" I made a cute face and hugged his arm he was shocked.

"S-soonae?"before I answered he pulled my arm up to his room and I felt like I could just not speak he threw me in his room and locked the door behind him.

"J-jung-k-kook" I shivered
-

-saliah♡