b i g d e a l | ennoshita chikara

He knew that he loved every part of you.

But this... this was a little too much.

It was everywhere – in his restroom sink, his bedroom floor, his lint catcher for the dryer. Ennoshita loved your [h/l] hair, but he definitely could do without finding it in every square inch of his house.

But the last thing he wanted to do was make a big deal out of it – especially if it ended up hurting your feelings. But it had to stop.

"How?" Chikara asked himself as he watched you brush your hair in front of his bathroom mirror.

You caught onto his gaze, his hand propping up his chin as he fell deeper into thought. "Chikara?" You called out to him, turning over your shoulder to face him. "Is everything okay?"

You watched as he grew timid, his eyes casting down for a moment before looking back up into yours. "Just... thinking," He responded, leaning against the doorframe, his signature faint smile gracing his lips.

"You seem to be thinking pretty hard. Is something bothering you?" You responded, turning back around to resume brushing your hair.

Ennoshita almost visibly flinched as he watched a couple strands fall and land in his sink, adding to the pile that had already been formed there. He took back a deep gulp, he had to do it. He had to bring the hair shedding to your attention, or he just might lose it.

"[f/n]," he began, calling your attention back to him. "I wanted to talk to you... about your hair."

You cocked an eyebrow at him, his words coming out a little more serious that he had meant them to.

He straightened his back, raising his hands in a show of innocence. "It's nothing bad, just something I've noticed now that you've began staying over more often."

He took a couple steps towards you, his hand coming up to scratch idly at the back of his neck. "It's just that I find it – everywhere."

You placed your brush onto the counter before turning to face Chikara fully. "I've been trying to figure out a way to ask you about it, but now it's kind of driving me crazy." You rose your hand to cover the small laugh that left your lips, failing completely as Chikara rose his eyes to you in confusion.

"I'm so sorry, Enno!" You responded, your laughs falling between your words. "I'm surprised it took you so long to say something about it – it's always been a problem of mine." You closed the remaining about of space between the two of you, your arms coming to wrap around Chikara's torso. "I wish you could see how much my friends complain about it, its almost as if the world was ending to them."

Ennoshita gazed down at you, slightly confused but even more relieved that you took his complaint to lightly. Honestly, why was he so worried about it in the first place?

He finally brought his arms to mimic yours, wrapping them around your waist as he placed a light kiss onto your forehead. "So you're not offended?"

You laughed again, tilting your head slightly. "Not at all. I'll try to clean up after myself," Your tipped up, placing a ghost like kiss onto his chin, "But no promises."

His hands fell to his sides once you pulled away, going back to brush at your [h/l] hair. He couldn't help the light smile that continued to pull at his lips as he watched you.

And suddenly, finding your hair everywhere didn't seem like such a big deal to him anymore.