𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

White

The whip cream on his hot chocolate

The steam from his white Starbucks cup.

Mark sighed, tapping his slender fingers along the cardboard sleeve, eyes slightly narrowed.

" Something wrong Princess? "

Jacksons head was rested in his palm, tips of his fingers tickling strands of his black hair that flopped across the top of his head.

Eyes of his peering at him like that of a wolves to a deer.

After being snapped at way to early in the morning, Marks stomach had been in a knot and he was more fearful then he had been when he first met the strange man.

Nothing really had happened after however, just light chatter.

They had decided to go out for Coffee, Mark was to afraid to say no. Jackson had brought him home to change, and freshen up before arriving at the starbucks at 7:56 am.

As now, it was 8:27 am.

Mark snapped out of his thoughts and lifted his own eyes to meet Jacksons, who had a single eyebrow cocked.

" N-No.. just thinking "

He forced a stiff smile as if it would make everything better, and he began to stir his drink around with his straw, the white whip cream melting into the mucky greyish brown chocolate.

" What about? "

Was the next question from the smokers lips as instead of a cigarette, he brought a straw to his lips.

" Nothing "

He smiled again, nodding before crossing his legs under the table.

" I asked you a question, Mark, and I expect an answer "

His tone was softer, but gruff and it only made the knot in Marks stomach grow, and his chest tighten.

" J-just.. about this morning is all.. "

He bit his bottom lip, running the soft flesh between his white teeth.

" What about this morning? "

Jackson tilted his head, huffing as he watched Mark shift uncomfortably in his seat, eyes dancing around the room lit now by pale sunlight.

" um.. "

Mark gulped visibly, grabbing his cup and taking a sip of the overly sweet beverage, whip cream sticking to his nose.

" Uh.. Just confused about what you want from me and stuff.."

He took a deep breath and fiddled with his fingers.

Jackson rolled his eyes and threw a napkin at the artificial red head that looked like a stop light.

" Wipe your face "

He crossed his arms across his chest and Mark flushed a light shade of pink, the colour painting his cheeks and making him look more like a porcelain doll. His eyes capturing strings of light from the window they sat by.

Wiping his nose, Mark awkwardly chuckled. Not because it was funny, but because he was uncomfortable. Uncomfortable being in this Cafe, uncomfortable being near Jackson, and uncomfortable knowing that he wouldn't just be left alone.

" Anyways. Dunno really, you just caught my attention and now I want you "

Marks eyes widened and be inhaled sharply.

" W-want.. m-me..? "

The red head stuttered. Jackson had mentioned liking him yesterday and had called him his finding, which he thought would only be a one night thing although nothing odd went down. Now he knew he couldn't escape.

" Yes "

Jackson smirked, biting his lip, his eyebrow lifting up. He slouched back in his chair, white t-shirt showing his muscles and chiseled chest.

" Why..? "

Mark dared to ask.

" Like I said. I don't know "

The other male smiled wider, his intimidating stare locked on him and his hair highlighted naturally.

" Helpful.." Mark huffed, bit of frustration making his fingers tingle. " I don't like you.. I don't even know you so.. just.. go prey on someone else "

Jacksons eyes widened for a split second but then he ran his fingers through his hair.

" Bitch "