𝕊𝕚𝕩

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

Green

" You look pretty sickly there Princess "

Jackson said, smirking. Arms crossed as he leaned on the kitchen counter.

Mark swallowed violently, light shades of green covering his face in an unpleasant manner.

He inhaled deeply, before running to the bathroom, throwing the door open with a sharp bang.

Then harsh chunks of green flew out, gagging aggressively. Tears pooling up in the males eyes.

He wiped his mouth with some toilet paper and licked his lips, foul taste resting on his tongue.

In the door way of the Bathroom Jackson stood, chuckling.

" What a pussy "

Mark inhaled deeply through his nose, rinsing his mouth with the metallic tasting tap water.

He turned around, eyes still a little watery and face paler then ever.

" Aw, cute "

Jackson almost cooed, extending a hand and signalling for Mark to take it. The latter, glared at him but the stare Jackson gave back made him comply.

He stepped forward and let Jackson pull him into his chest. Might as well be laying against a rock.

" I know what will make you feel better, Princess "

Jackson cooed once more, lifting Marks head up by his chin.

Every muscle in his body tensed and his fight or flight instincts kicked in, yet it kept him there with overwhelming discomfort and anxiety.

Jackson smirked suggestively, making Marks stomach bubble up again and his throat close. He swore he looked like he dipped his face in green paint.

Cold, evil fingers glided under his sweater to trace his sides, feeling curves lustfully.

Mark pushed his hands away stiffly, feeling himself shake slightly.

" No.. "

He whispered, knowing now he wanted to leave.

" Shut up Mark "

Jackson hissed, grinning before kissing his lips.

It felt electric. But not in a good way. He felt as though his heart had failed, and his blood ran cold.

Next thing he knew he was being used. Body treated like a doll. Dirty things he never wanted  now taking place. He wanted to throw up. He wanted to hide. Run away.

Sinful hands had traced over every crevice he had, and poisoned lips dared to touch his own.

Everything was sore and aching and with puffy, tear stained eyes Mark whispered,

" I am going to be sick again.. "

Jackson rolled his eyes, climbing off the boy so he could leave, tracing his unclothed body as Mark gagged over the toilet, silent tears streaming down his face.

Disgusted.

He was disgusted at what had just happened. Gave something so personal to someone he's known for not even a week.

He threw up more green chunks.

Wishing he never came to Jacksons place at all.