𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Orange

The shimmering sun

The dancing sun beams

And the tiny spark of a flame.

Outside the Cafe Jackson and Mark stood together.

Jacksons back against the wall and Mark standing before him, swaying slightly and playing with his sweater sleeves that surpassed his long finger tips.

" Must you always smoke.."

Mark sighed. He was stuck with Jackson by the looks of things and the man smoked a lot, and Being rather found of breathing and living a healthy life, his nose turned upwards at the others actions.

Jackson chuckled, puffing a large cloud of smoke into the red heads face.

" Yes. Try it "

Jackson offered as he threw the box at Mark, who almost dropped it, and smirked.

" No thanks "

He awkwardly held the small blue and white box littered with warnings and graphic images of cancer filled lungs and rotting teeth.

" You're such a fucking loser. You weren't drinking at the bar when I found you, won't spoke damn what a boring life you live "

Ears tinted pink with anger Mark huffed and crossed his arms.

" It's stupid to smoke and I don't always want to drink..! "

He fought back, for some reason offended. He wasn't lame, he was living how he wanted and making smart choices. Lungs are kind of important after all.

" Jesus chill Princess, just one puff "

He tried again, stepping away from the wall, grasping the cigarette between his long fingers, and with his other hand reaching around Marks petite waist to pull him in closer.

The lean boy froze at the touch and his head went fuzzy.

Soon enough the death stick was between his lips and he slowly inhaled, his throat burning, and chest convulsing. He began vigorously coughing as his vision was filled with spots of orange and silver stars. He grew light headed and covered his mouth. Appalled.

Jackson smirked, throwing the bud to the ground.

" See? Not so lame now huh? You get used to it after awhile. Let's go back to my place "

Orange beams of sunlight highlighted Jacksons leather jacket but clouded Marks vision as he still saw those blinding lights. His mouth tasted foul and he was disgusted with himself.

But he found himself stumbling after Jackson, seeing orange and white in every shade as he went, trying to catch his breath.