・:⊰ Prologue ⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

"I'm getting remarried" your father whispered as he sat across from you reading his newspaper, not once lifting his head to meet your eyes.

You were used to this, used to your opinions being ignored. Your father was more of a disciplinarian than a real loving father.

Although....

He was not always like this...

He was a loving 
father who had done anything to keep you and your mother happy...

But...

All that changed when your mother was killed in cold blood in a back alleyway.

Your father had changed that day. His glimmering smile faded into that of despair and hate. Even the slightest thing would irritate him.

You remembered the times he would beat you, calling you names a father should never say to his own daughter.

"When are they moving in?" You asked, knowing he would beat you if you were to protest or even utter a word against the marriage.

"Tonight. We'll be moving into her mansion. She has two beautiful daughters from her second marriage and a handsome son from her first marriage" he replied, taking a sip from the tea you had poured for him a few mintutes ago.

"Shall I pack" you ask, a screeching sound was heard as your chair was pushed back across the wooden floor as you stood up.

"Don't bother, all your stuff is garbage anyways" he replied as he finally looked up from his paper. "We're leaving in 5, make sure to not embarrass me or you're getting the ruler"