・:⊰ IV ⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

You felt parched as you stood up.
A gasp escaped your lips as you noticed you were in an unfamiliar bedroom adorned in white sheets and walls.

Where were you?
How did you get here?
Why were you on bed?
And..
Why were you wearing a silk nightgown?

There were millions of questions in your head, but one thing was for certain - you didn't have a clue of what happened after Jimin led you towards the guest house at the edge of the forest.

Memories of him flashed before your eyes, but for some odd reason you couldn't recall what had happened after Jimin had lifted your hand towards his face.

"You're awake? How are you feeling?" You heard Jimin's voice call prompting you to cover yourself up with the sheets on your bed in hopes that he would not notice you weren't wearing a bra under the silk nightgown.

"Dear sister, why are you so shocked?" He asked as he approached your bed and sat down at the edge of your bed. Placing a tray down besides you, you noticed he had made you breakfast.

"You must be hungry" He whispered in a soothing voice that sounded like honey as he picked up a knife and fork and handed it to you.

As you reached towards them, you felt a sharp pain in the pits of your stomach, causing you to groan in pain as you placed your arm over it in hopes that it would somehow reduce the pain.

A smirk formed on your step brother's lips as he watched you. Licking his lips, he placed a palm over your forhead. "You're still running a fever, you should rest here for a few days. I'll take care of things with father" Jimin reassured you as his touch made you feel as if a lightning strike entered your body and traveled through your veins.