・:⊰ II ⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

"Pl-please let me go" you mumbled into his hand, fear apparent in your eyes as he continued to tower over you. He contined to watch you hungrily, licking his lips ever so often.

"Dear sister, you're bleeding. Let your brother take care of that" he whispered seductively, tickling your ears with his cold breath.

Without warning he buried his face at the crook of your neck. A chill ran down your spine as you felt his cold tongue slither across the skin of your neck.

"You smell so good" he cooed, causing you to shiver. You wanted to push his off, but his cold body felt good against your throbbing legs. He was like your personal ice pack.

"I promise to take care of you so please don't scream" he whispered once more, not once removing his head from the crook of your neck.

Just then you felt pain course though your body as something sharp dug into your neck. You wanted to scream, but Jimin's ice cold hand covering your mouth prevented you from doing so.

You felt your heart beat increase as you felt your blood being sucked from your neck. You felt your vision quickly fading as your body began to feel weaker.

The last thing you saw was Jimin's golden hair as he continued to drink your blood...

・:⊰✩⊱:・

Your eyes shot open.

You didn't know what happened, but you knew it wasn't a dream. Jimin had towered over your body and sucked the blood from your neck.

In fear you turned you lamp on and rushed towards the bathroom to examine your neck. If he was in fact what you had feared then the evidence would be on your neck.