・:⊰ V ⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

A light tapping noise was heard as Jimin sat on an armchair in a hidden room in the basement. You had finally fallen asleep after he had taken you forcefully away from your father's impending wrath.

His eyes scanned your sleeping, bare body as if it was the most delicate, yet delicious thing in the world.

Just then, he stood up from his chair and made his way towards you. Placing a palm over your bruised stomach, he couldn't help but sigh.

"I guess it didn't work" he mumbled aloud as he placed his palm over your head, "I guess I should let you sleep longer" he whispered before gently locking his lips with your own.

"You know it's almost impossible for a human to give birth to your child" a voice stated from the shadows.

"Kim Taehyung?" Jimin stated coldly as he covered your body by the bedsheets. "What is a Vampire Hunter like you doing here?"

Taehyung chuckled at his hyung's reply as he approached from the shadows. "You did do the deed, but you've forgotten one thing... You are dead and she is alive... How do you expect a living woman to carry a dead man's child?"

"It's not impossible... there are ways" Jimin replied as he sat down at the edge of your bed.

"What? Did you somehow save that sperm somewhere when you were alive?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Hmm... Who knows?" Jimin whispered as he crossed his legs and leaned back in bed.

"I won't put it past someone like you... but there is also that cliche way I've heard of" Taehyung mumbled as he raised an eyebrow, "making her fall for you and going through that ancient ceremony making her your slave for all of eternity... although... I never heard of that ever being successful"