・:⊰ III ⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

Your hands started to tremble as you picked up an overturned bucket. Cobwebs covered the interior of the bucket you assumed was once used as a barrel to house wine. A saddened sigh escaped your lips as you used a cloth to wipe the interior free of cobwebs and dirt.

Life was going to get worse for you, but what were you to expect? Life never went exactly as planned for you.

A happy future?
That was something that only existed in the fairy tales your mother had read to you before you fell asleep.

"Mother, are you proud of me? I'm sorry I couldn't be a better daughter to you or father. Will you forgive me?" You asked aloud, knowing well no one would reply.

You should be used to this now, but even after all these years it was tough for you.

"Dear sister, you're hurt" you flinched as you felt his cold breath on the nape of your neck. Memories from your dream flashed before your eyes causing you to tense as Jimin's cold fingers traced the opened wounds on the back of your arm.

In pure shock you dropped the barrel. You flinched as it bounced before landing with a loud thud on the marble flooring below.

"I-I..." You couldn't say another word as you felt Jimin's cold arms shake around your waist and pull your closer to his toned chest.

His chest began to vibrate against your back as he let out a chuckle that sounded more like music, rather than a real chuckle.

"You have nothing to apologize for. It is the fault of my stepmother and stepfather that you have injured yourself and was forced to clean this cellar" he whispered in a soothing tone causing you to fall under a trance-like state.