45.) OC Character Sheets (Firefox)

There is more to these, this isn't my only character sheet.

Creepypasta Name:
Firefox

Real Name:
Hana Talon Yang (formerly), Helena Nevena Brooks (currently)

Age:
17

Birthday:
April 13th (Aries)

Hair Color:
Black & Blonde (currently, human form)
Blonde (currently, training appearance)
Flame Red (currently, Creepypasta form)

Eye Color:
Left- Blue and Right- Green (currently, human form)
Red with Gold Gradient (currently, Creepypasta form)

Human Appearance:
High ponytail tied back with a blue bow, two braided strands of hair that are chest-length come down her head, off-the-shoulder red sweater top, black tank top, blue jean short-shorts, black leather belt, black high-heeled boots, tote bag she made herself, red lipstick

Most Commonly Seen Wearing:
A black sports bra with a black jean jacket, black skin-tight jeans with a black belt, sneakers, a gun hidden in her back pocket

Training Appearance:
High ponytail held back with two sais, same strands of hair to her chest, skin-tight black Japanese sparring gi with red trim, same color shorts, combat boots, two katanas in her back. While training, her hair is fully blonde.

Creepypasta Appearance:
A short Chinese kimono, katanas on her back and a gun hidden in the top of her kimono, her hair is in a bun and her eyes are red with a gold gradient. She also wears a red rose with chopsticks in her hair instead of sais.

Relatives:
Kaen Kayano (adoptive brother)
Albert Maverick (adoptive father)
Barnaby Brooks, Jr. (foster brother)
Unnamed Mother (biological mother; deceased)
Unnamed Father (biological father; deceased)
Unnamed Grandmother (grandmother; alive)
Unnamed Grandfather (grandfather; alive)
Isabella Yang (former adoptive sister; alive)
Isabella's Parents (former adoptive parents; alive)

Status:
Creepypasta (currently)
Proxy (formerly)

Personality:
Carefree, hard-working, tomboyish, kind, rebellious

History:
Hana was abandoned by her biological parents at birth, and was in foster care for most of her life. She spent most of her early life with a woman named Isabella Yang (if you know the anime this woman is from, comment down below), who was almost always cruel to her. She was a female figure skater, while Hana was a kung-fu champion.  Hana barely had any friends, but she managed to take down Laughing Jack when she was 5 years old by kicking him in the shins and poisoning him with his own candy.  After Isabella's parents saw her tie him to a chair, Isabella managed to convince them to send Hana to a mental institution when Hana was 6 years old.  At the mental institute she was sent to, all the doctors and nurses who took care of her were kind and caring, not what a normal mental institution would be like, but she did occasionally get drugged and whipped, which was always rare because of her beauty.  She was released in July of 2008. Isabella managed to ruin her life again 7 years later by telling her crush that she liked him and killing her parents.  After that, Hana killed one of Isabella's best friends and her hair turned red from the shock of her sister's betrayal.  She ran into the woods for a while and got found by the proxies. She was taken to Slender Manor and trained under Slenderman to become a proxy. She was a proxy for a year before she ran off again because Slenderman wanted her to kill a little kid and when she refused, he sliced her torso with his tendrils. She went back into the foster system again, this time getting a little brother and being adopted by Albert Maverick, a multibillionaire who was interested in her.  After the adoption, she changed her name to Helena Nevena Brooks, and is now hunting Isabella down for her betrayal and to avenge her parents.

Weaknesses:
Cats
Kaen
Her insecurity
Music
Her scars from Slenderman

Victims:
People who tortured her in the past, abusive parents, drug addicts, mafia leaders, bullies

Symbols & Quotes:
A bloody handprint on any flat surface
A knife stuck in a hard surface
'Don't go into the fire' written in blood on a glass surface
"Aw. Bonjour, mariposa. I'M GONNA EAT YOU!"
"Don't go into the fire."
"See you on the other side."

Goals:
To kill Isabella Yang, to take back her honor, to avenge her parents

Weapons:
Pyrokinesis
Her Katanas
Claws
Her Teeth

Method Of Killing:
Method #1: She will stab her victims to death and light the place where she killed them on fire.
Method #2: She comes up behind the victim and stabs them in the stomach and lungs
Method #3: She tears out the victims throat

Mostly Found:
In alleyways, the forest, in victim's houses, on roof tops

How to Defend:
If this girl finds you, your best chances are to lock all the doors, drink some coffee, and keep a weapon on you at all times. I would learn some karate or something, because she's a black belt. On the off chance that she wants to hang out with you, HANG OUT WITH HER!!! Being neglected makes her angry and she'll want to kill you even more. Don't be a bully. Don't abuse your kids. Don't do drugs.