88.) Random Facts About Me & Creepypasta

• I have never summoned any of these guys in real life. My mom is strict and doesn't want me to dabble in the occult in fear that I'll kill myself. That and I'm strictly Christian, so I go by my family's and God's laws.

• I read BEN Drowned's story first. I read it in July. I was scared out of my wits. My mom didn't know.

• My first legit CP OC was Firefox.

• My younger brother has never heard of Creepypasta before.

• I have dressed up as my own Creepypasta OC before.  Her outfit consists of a black tank top, a brown hoodie with cream-colored straps, jeans and combat boots.  The hoodie is zipped down so that her cleavage is showing, but I had to keep the zipper up because we have a dress code and I can't wear spaghetti straps to school.  She is fucking LEGIT!

• I have a friend in the outside world (Yes, people, I have a life outside of Wattpad!) who is into Creepypasta.  We were having a spirit week at my school and that day was Media Day, where we could go to school as our favorite meme or TV or book character.  The character mentioned up above is one of my book characters, Midori Asahina.  And apparently, there's this meme where people were wearing fake styrofoam heads and when I saw them, I was IMMEDIATELY reminded of Slenderman.  I asked my friend if she knew it and she told me she did.  We started talking about it.  Turns out, she had gotten into the fandom from watching comic dubs on YouTube.

• I had a dream and Suicide Sadie and Homicidal Liu were in it.  The dream was really weird.

• I explained what Creepypasta was to my mom last month. Although she was confused why it was called 'Creepypasta', she was surprisingly accepting about it.